1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banners and Post Ranks/Titles

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting / Suggestions' started by Ungoliant, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Ungoliant

Ungoliant Malleus Aranearum Staff Member

Advertisement
    By popular demand:

Post Ranks/Titles

Post ranks/titles do not affect anything; they are just for vanity/prestige. The following titles require a minimum number of "useful" posts (in informational forums):
    • Arachnopeon: 0
    • Arachnosquire: 50
    • Arachnoknight: 150
    • Arachnobaron: 300
    • Arachnolord: 600
    • Arachnodemon: 666
    • Arachnoangel: 777
    • Arachnoprince: 1,000
    • Arachnoking: 2,000
    • Arachnoemperor: 3,500
    • ArachnoGod: 5,000
    All other titles are custom titles (available to Arachnosupporters and Old Timers).

Banners

Additionally there are banners that indicate additional levels of support/account privileges:
    • Old Timer: registered for 10+ years and has made 50 or more "useful" posts (in informational forums)
    • Active Member: has made 15 "useful" posts (in informational forums) within the last 45 days
    • Arachnosupporter: has purchased the Arachnosupporter ($25) upgrade within the last year
    • Arachnosupporter Plus: has purchased the Arachnosupporter Plus upgrade ($50) within the last year
    • Staff Member: site administrator or moderator

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. arachnidgill

arachnidgill Previously Brian Gilbert

I recently changed my username, how do I remove the 'previously known as'? Thanks.