1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ball python morph?

Discussion in 'Not So Spineless Wonders' started by Cherri, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Cherri

Cherri Arachnopeon Active Member

Advertisement
    I'm a redtail boa (they're like huge puppies) kinda gal, but ive been wanting to get some ball pythons. I picked up an adult male "lemon" and a lesser pastel female for $100 together. Both are little angels and I'm in love. I was expecting a lemon blast. But i have no idea what he is. I can't find just a "lemon" morph on morph lists. His black is very light, so i think he's a ghost-something. He is light yellow, but i know breeders breed pastels with everything.

Yes the female is in the tank too in the pic. They kept 3 together, but i seperated her now. Any ideas? Curious because i want to breed snakes when i have the room.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. theDHill

theDHill Arachnopeon Active Member

3. 14pokies

14pokies Arachnoprince

The lesser pastel is the snake most prominent in your pic.. The one in the back to the right looks like a normal but it could be a pastel. I would need better pics..

There is a "type" of pastel known as citrus pastel or lemon pastel. Pastel is pastel if you ask me though.. There is no morph known as a lemon though.. Get some better pics of your snakes and tag me I'll do my best to sort ya out.