Baja Bark Scorpion. Anyone have info?

many many legs

Arachnosquire
A little scorp wandered up to me near ensenada and I put it in an enclosure. I've owned a lot of animals/insects/arachnids, but she really takes the cake. She's always out and about, climbs anything I put in her enclosure and is a good eater too.

I assumed she was an arizona bark scorpion, but in a different thread, someone pointed out that I most likely have a Baja Bark Scorpion, which is a slightly different species and much less venomous. I was wondering if anyone has any more info on this specific species, or even just general best practices when keeping a desert bark scorpion. I want to keep her as comfortable as possible (which she seems to be atm), but any other tips are much appreciated. She is fast becoming my favorite little pet.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Its basically the same thing as the Arizona bark scorpion "centruroides sculpturarus" theres been an on going topic about the few collected from the baja area being their own species but in all reality any differences would need to be seen under a higher power scope . As far as potency told consider it the same as well..

Just keep it in the same conditions it was found in and ur all.set

many many legs

Arachnosquire
Its basically the same thing as the Arizona bark scorpion "centruroides sculpturarus" theres been an on going topic about the few collected from the baja area being their own species but in all reality any differences would need to be seen under a higher power scope . As far as potency told consider it the same as well..

Just keep it in the same conditions it was found in and ur all.set
Thanks for the reply, I'll find that thread :)