Baja Bark Scorpion Age + Enclosure Size?

many many legs

Arachnosquire
I'm near ensenada and grabbed this little scorp (now named Kate) as she walked up to me at night. I know these bark scorpions don't get very big, but compared to the US penny i dropped in there, how old do yall think she is? This is roughly the size of her enclosure. She has three hides and vertical space to climb. She eats frequently and seems fine, does this all look on point or do I need some pro scorp tips?
PennyKate.png

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I'm near ensenada and grabbed this little scorp (now named Kate) as she walked up to me at night. I know these bark scorpions don't get very big, but compared to the US penny i dropped in there, how old do yall think she is? This is roughly the size of her enclosure. She has three hides and vertical space to climb. She eats frequently and seems fine, does this all look on point or do I need some pro scorp tips?
View attachment 312334
Centruroides spp. require vertically oriented bark to hide/climb/molt in. They are fairly arboreal.

many many legs

Arachnosquire
Centruroides spp. require vertically oriented bark to hide/climb/molt in. They are fairly arboreal.
Thanks, yeah I've made a much bigger enclosure complete with local Cholla wood, sand stone (with real shell fossil imprints!) and non-prickly succulents. Scorp loves the vertical sandstone a lot.