Badumna longinqua female egg sack, QUEENIE IS A MAMA!

Andee

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
So I don't honestly know if she's a mama XD but she has created an egg sac and is guarding it very well. The only thing she doesn't guard it from is me. When I appear she waits for the misting and sometimes comes up to beg for food is she is really hungry, but she hasn't done it in a few days so I am not worried. She's well fed. I have no idea if this sac will be fertile, but here's hoping. From what I understand this species is semi communal as young and mom, they sometimes stay in her web, picking off smaller feeders that wouldn't interest her. Otherwise they are just parachuters.

Andee

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
She's not a jumper, she's a grey house spider. She's doing a good job though right now.

Andee

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Belleville (my other grey house spider) just laid an obviously fertile sac.... I misted her container well and she is guarding a lot. I dropped in a small roach. She still has weight, so I am hoping if she doesn't eat she will do good but she is harder to move around since she has been with me less time than Quennie is... I may have to invest in some longer forceps.