Backyard harvestman care

VolkswagenBug

Arachnobaron
So, I found some interesting harvestmen in a family member's yard. They're pretty run-of-the-mill for around here, but I can't find them nearly as often at home, so I'd like to take this opportunity to get a setup going. However, I can't seem to find care information on the sort of harvestmen I found, only for the ornate harvestman and Metagyndes innata. It seems like I could probably extrapolate care information from their habitat + the care information on other harvestmen, but is there anything unexpected and important that I should know?

Lyrognathus

Arachnosquire
They like the substrate to be slightly moist. Room temp is good as well. Feed them veggies and dead crickets. Some species also have a tendency to eat their young from what I've heard. They also need a vertical object to hang off of for moulting. I'm not sure what to use for water though. They might need a dish or they might get enough from their food, I really don't know. Pictures would also help with a species ID.

VolkswagenBug

Arachnobaron
They like the substrate to be slightly moist. Room temp is good as well. Feed them veggies and dead crickets. Some species also have a tendency to eat their young from what I've heard. They also need a vertical object to hang off of for moulting. I'm not sure what to use for water though. They might need a dish or they might get enough from their food, I really don't know. Pictures would also help with a species ID.
Thanks. I don't really have a suitable camera, so it'd be hard to get a picture good enough for an ID.

schmiggle

Arachnoking
Seems to me you might as well give the picture a shot (get it?)--it can't hurt the ID process, and someone might have seen the species often enough that they know it on sight.

In addition, a detailed description would be helpful (colors, size, shape of body, whatever else you can think of).

VolkswagenBug

Arachnobaron
Seems to me you might as well give the picture a shot (get it?)--it can't hurt the ID process, and someone might have seen the species often enough that they know it on sight.

In addition, a detailed description would be helpful (colors, size, shape of body, whatever else you can think of).
I'm leaving the area soon for about a week and I don't know if I'll get a chance for a pic right now, but I'll take one when I get back. It's about 0.6~0.75 cm in body size, brown and dullish silver, and it seems to be the typical hexagonal shape. Found in Colorado Springs, CO.