1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Backwoods

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by cheetah13mo, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Advertisement
    A+

:clap:

Alright, I'll start you off Eric.

I've done many trades and buys with Eric (since he live a couple of hours away) and he always go above and beyond. Great communication and he always does what he says he's going to do. I recommend Eric to anyone wanting a good deal and a good experience in trading or buying. Never had a problem with packing or delivery. Everything I recieved came in great shape and health. Thanks Eric. I look forward to future exchanges.

2. reptist

reptist Arachnobaron Old Timer

+++++positive+++++

Eric and I have done many trades and all have been excellent, I would buy from, sell to, or trade with him any day, shipping, packing and stock are always top notch and communication couldnt be better, Thanks alot Eric and talk to you soon, PEACE, B.

3. Latrotoxin

Latrotoxin Arachnopeon

Excellent!!

Just completed my first dealing with Eric. We had got in contact through our friend Cheetah13Mo(Jeremy) when I had a shipping deal go bad. I needed scorpions and quick! So, I gave this guy a call. Not only was he very helpful, but a nice guy too! I ended up buying 8 H. hottentota babies from him, but I got a lot more than that! He threw in a bunch of freebies for me to really sweeten the deal! Got some extra scorps and some free T's! Wouldn't hesitate to do buisness with this guy again at all.
    Thanks a lot eric!

-Matt

4. reclusa

reclusa Arachnoknight Old Timer

Absolutely Great!!!

I agree with you all, Eric is fantastic to deal with. What started off as a simple breeding loan has blossomed into a great friendship. I attribute this to his honesty, integrity, and vast knowledge of our hobby. He is truly an asset to everyone in our hobby. Do not hesitate to deal with him in any way. You will not be disappointed. Absolutely a great person. :worship: :worship: :worship:

Thanks,

John

5. JoeRossi

JoeRossi Arachnohumbled Old Timer

Eric THe Excellent!!!!

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eric, has great communication, packing, shipping, and my new Chilobrachys fimbriatus among other T's in the trade made it here safe and sound. You the bomb Eric!!!

Thanks,
    Joe

6. Aeb400

Aeb400 Arachnosquire

+++ transaction

Eric is by far the best person I've dealt with here on the boards! He has Great communication & ensures a quality T & Live Arrival. There was a accident with the first T he sent me (not Eric's fault), But he was sure to make me a happy customer and sent me out another T to replace her right away... I can't thank him enough! I look forward to future transactions with him & I definitely would encourage anyone to deal with Eric!
    Thanks Man!!!

7. herpguy

herpguy Arachnosquire

OK
    Awesome!

Eric is a great guy to deal with. His packing was great, and 7 out of 7 things came alive. He threw in a lot of freebies in this great trade. He also has great communication (phone number:worship: )I look forward to dealing with Chris again.
    -Dave

8. reclusa

reclusa Arachnoknight Old Timer

Very Possitive

Just received my inverts from Eric, and I could not be happier. He is a great guy to deal with, and truly has top quality inverts. :clap: :worship: :clap:

Thanks,

John

9. WhiskyTrekker

WhiskyTrekker Arachnopeon

Simply amazing deal!
    Eric and I worked a trade for my male P.irminia and he went over and above what would be a reasonable trade...I almost feel bad :razz:
    I can be tricky to reach on the phone due to work and my daughter's sleep schedule but his communication was fantastic!
    Thanks again for going the extra mile!

10. Did another trade with Eric and the T's are in excellent condition. He,,,again,,,threw in a few extras that blew my mind. I cannot stress enough how much this guy goes above and beyond the trade agreement. Thank you very much Eric. Let me know if you need or want anything. Talk to you soon.

11. JoeRossi

Great transaction again Eric. Once again Eric is there to make sure what ever he sends (my P. Rufie.) gets there on time and in great shape. He even is just getting over the flu and is still calling to make sure everything is good to go.

Like always, great packing, quick shipping, and great healthy T.

Joe{D

12. Positive!

Just completed a great transaction for some scorps with Backwoods. Everything arrived on time and very healthy. Packing was great and he even added some heat pads in there without request! Would do business with again!

13. Spider787

Spider787 Arachnosquire

I just completed a trade with Eric and it went very well. Packing was good the Ts look great and he hooked me up with some sweet freebies..... Thanks Eric talk to you soon.

14. patrick86

patrick86 Arachnoknight Old Timer

Absolutely Positive!

I've done a couple of trades with Eric now and this review is long overdue.

How good have they been? He keeps making me feel guilty! We'll agree on a trade and when I get his box it always contains something extra! When we're on the phone and I get on his case about it he always laughs and says that's what he does. Well my friend I'll beat you one of these days. Until then thank you very much for your kindness and generosity. You're one of the good guys Eric.

I will never hesitate to do business with Eric, he always goes that extra mile.

15. JoeRossi

What!

WHAT! This dude is the King of Freebies!!! I recieved my Peruvian Purple Nurple People Eater :wicked: and other T's and of course he had to throw in a T. Gigas, B. Vegan. Your the man Eric and we will keep the real deal rolling

Joe

16. KenTheBugGuy

KenTheBugGuy Arachnodemon

Very Positive

Did a trade with Eric. Excellent communication through the trade. He even threw in some freebies on a trade. Could not deal with a nicer guy. Thanks for the good trade!

17. JoeRossi

100% Again Agian 100%

How the heck do expect anyone to ever top you??????????Oh I see now you don't. I try to get something really nice. The nock your socks off kind of nice and I say to myself I GOT HIM THIS TIME he can't top this stunning gecko. Then BAMMMM here comes Eric's package with A Huge Steely Blue (has to be 8 inches +) a Megaphobema mesomelas (you kidding me) a Purpurea (good size also) a Peruvian Purple (great shape) Oh and why your add it throw in a chacoana (not a sling either). Uppppppppppppp yours!!! :clap: :D {D I will get one up on ya next time.

As usual Your the man,

Joe

18. Positve Deal

Well I just received a couple of nice looking CB Tokays from Eric. The whole deal from start to finish was as smooth as butter. Great packing job he did for these guys...they were tightly nestled in for a long winters nap.

Everything was just an awesome deal. :clap:

19. hemingway

hemingway Arachnopeon

Good guy

Just completed a deal with Eric to buy a female pos. het. boa. I mainly made the deal because he happens to live in the same town as one of my students who was going home for easter and could pick it up for me, but I hope I have the chance to do future business with him. Communication was fast, and he was totally accommodating as we worked out terms for a meeting. The snake when she arrived was even prettier than described, and I recommend him without hesitation. I hope to have a chance to buy some tarantulas in the future and experience some of his legendary freebies.

Kris

20. tacoma0680

tacoma0680 Arachnobaron Old Timer

Postive

I just got done doing a trade with backwoods he is a great person and true to his word. Ships fast and great packing. Thanks again.... Looking to trade again with this guy.
    Timothy