Back into the hobby

Bipolar Spider

Arachnopeon
Alright people hope all's well, sold up a few years ago but now have a little time as space to collect a few T's again. Mainly aiming to stick to poecs this time but wouldn't say no to a sing blue.

Managed to get my hands on a few slings last week and already had 5 molts, 4 mets, 2 rufilatas and a regalis. Few Ornatas arriving today and a miranda communal. Everything sling.

Put a little vid together last night just so I can document their growth, forgot to do that first time around. nothing special just a few slings. Will film rehousing 7 pokies later and keep documenting.

Bipolar Spider

Arachnopeon
Ok so all 7 pokies arrived safely today, quick video documentation and they're all settling in

A few pics of my old pokie and setups

1_zps4b2740f6.JPG IMG_2601_zpsf4910097.JPG IMG_2616_zps67b748fd.JPG IMG_2619_zpse5c28375.JPG
IMG_2601_zpsf4910097.JPG IMG_2616_zps67b748fd.JPG ScreenShot2014-08-11at100316_zps35bc47e2.PNG ScreenShot2014-08-11at100354_zpse52511da.PNG IMG_2878a_zps9fd984ef.jpg

sorry about the double images, tried fixing it a few times then gave up. Anyways will update with something soon

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Alright people hope all's well, sold up a few years ago but now have a little time as space to collect a few T's again. Mainly aiming to stick to poecs this time but wouldn't say no to a sing blue.

Managed to get my hands on a few slings last week and already had 5 molts, 4 mets, 2 rufilatas and a regalis. Few Ornatas arriving today and a miranda communal. Everything sling.

Put a little vid together last night just so I can document their growth, forgot to do that first time around. nothing special just a few slings. Will film rehousing 7 pokies later and keep documenting.

Very artistic cinematography.. Great video man, your very talented..

campj

Captive bread
Old Timer
Great posts! Enjoy your new spiders, and be sure to make a tank that's as weird as that Smeagol tank ;)

Bipolar Spider

Arachnopeon
Thank you guys much appreciated, will definitely be creating some friendly environments for them. That's part of the hobby for me and the bit I enjoy. Same goes for filming and documenting the growth.

Ok so everyones settling in nicely, the Mirandas are huddling together when disturbed and branching out when left alone. I'm not 100% on a 3 pokie communal but i'll see how it goes, i'm used to at least twice the amount which strangely makes it easier. Ornatas are super fast and all over the food I put in.

Will be ordering a few sing blue's on Monday so will update again when anything interesting is happening. Thanks again