Babycurus jacksoni

Falsielove13

Arachnosquire
@Falsielove13, I'd be interested in getting a T. smithii, as there venom is not as serious as the other Tityus species. How old is it?

H. junceus is also on my list, but they are so expensive whenever they pop up for sale.

Thanks,

Arthroverts
Send me a message if interested! Agreed that Junceus are rather expensive... I think I paid $40 per baby. Definitely a fun scorp to watch. I personally am a huge fan of Centruroides gracilis. They get a good size, easy care, communal, not super potent. And mine breed easy and always have yellow legs as sub adults and adults. I just had a brood a few days ago so next week I guess we'll start to see how many. I think 40 or so her last brood was 57 so I could be way off! Either way, cheap scorps and awesome species to make enclosures for. The smithii is now an adult but should have 2 years of life left in him. I just have other projects and would rather rehome him and start with a batch of babies to raise to breed. I love the purple tipped tail segments and claws on the smithii

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Aw shucks, I'm in SoCal, and no, I'm not that fanatical to drive to Sacramento ;).

Thanks,

Arthroverts