Baby Pictures!!!!

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here is my beloved rattie with her new brood. Just gave birth last night. Mom and 9 babies are resting comfortably. Whew, that must have been tiring!!

Last edited:

halfwaynowhere

Arachnolord
Old Timer
aw! So cute! I miss having ratties. she looks like she'll be a great mommy! Is this her first litter?

Fyreflye

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
They don't call them 'pinkies' for nothing. It's amazing how quickly they grow from hairless fragile little things into bright-eyed fuzzballs darting around their enclosure.

Gratz on the litters, guys!

(Do rats have 'litters?')

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Really cute babies. :) I hope to have pet rats again eventually.

Snuggles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
SO CUTE! Congratulations!!! You must be so proud! <-- That is not sarcastic, it is very sincere! :D

RoachGirlRen

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Congrats on the safe birthing and litter. Here's hoping they're all healthy and grow up to be as cute as their mom!

Last edited:

Boanerges

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
She looks to me like she don't want to be messed with!!! She has the stay away from my babies look :D Congrats :D

bamato

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I miss having rats as pets sometimes.... and not in my freezer :(

Cute little babies though :)

Bird Man

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
COngratz on your litter, I used to breed hamsters, mice, gerbils, and rats. Although I decided to get out of mice and hamsters and I stopped breeding the rats too, I still have 3 ladies and one boy around though for enjoyment, and decided to get back into hamsters. Just had a litter wean over the past couple days.

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She looks to me like she don't want to be messed with!!! She has the stay away from my babies look :D Congrats :D
Yeah, that was first day. She has mellowed a bit but is still on the lookout. Here is another of my ratties who had her twins the day before. She's a dumbo and I'm hoping both babies are too.

Last edited: