Baby McGuyver OBT

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
As a few of you will remember, we had a surprise OBT sac a while back...
Though we thought we had it handled and all babies were contained (Mama, after 11 months, hatched them out behind our backs in a freakin' Exoterra!)...
Welllll.....we just found a sling @ aprox 1" living in an adjacent OBT tank in the T. room.
An UNBRED adult female's tank!
WTH???!!
How did it know to crawl into that tank and how did it ever get in there? Ma Barker's tank lid fit's like a tight glove! The screen is too small for a sling to get through.....:? :?
What are the odds of this sling ending up THERE?? LMAO!
Anyway...just thought we'd share the wonder and mirth...WE got a huge kick out it....{D {D
Now, I wonder how many are in the rafters??
{D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You'll probably find that out when it crawls up on your pillow one night and salutes you with fangs flared! {D Send the details to Stephen King and we'll all read about. LOL Thanks for the story, Rochelle

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, the lease should be up before they actually hit adulthood...*fingerscrossed*...I'm thinking a bug bomb or 5 should do the trick! hehehehe
But it WOULD make a great Saturday SciFi matinee, huh? {D {D
I've been paying alot more attention to the cracks and crevices in the cement walls and exposed beams, when I'm downstairs doing laundry...:eek:

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
I know the feeling about doing laundry. We lost a 4" female one year, (we found her eventually, 9 months later) I STILL have a hard time putting on shoes and pants and clothes without looking inside them first....

OBTs can, by the way, just melt through walls, cages, and anyother thing you think is escape proof. Ive had 2 escapes in all the years and hundreds of Ts and they were BOTH obts.

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well, we named it Macguyver and gave it an acrylic cube. Lots of webbing now and it seems quite happy. lolol
I still can't believe that we found it alive and happy in Ma Barker's cage! heeheehee!! {D
I sure hope the roommate doesn't come across any babies....hahahahahahaomg! We promised never to breed while here...for this VERY reason.....lolololmfao! {D
Hag..aren't you the one who found one dead on top of your fridge? LOLOL

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
Yes. My daughter found it on top of the fridge dead... and rememeberd, even though it had been 9 months, that I promised 50 bucks to who ever found her... DOGGONEITALL!