Baby Cuteness!

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My 11 rattie babies are now one week old to the day. How do you spell adorable. I never knew how rewarding this would be. How will ever let them go? :?

Last edited:

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My 11 rattie babies are now one week old to the day. How do you spell adorable. I never knew how rewarding this would be. How will ever let them go? :?
They are adorable. Are all of them capped? That sure is a big litter! {D My dumbo girl had babies at my store (returned by customer pregnant :mad: ) about 4 months ago. She had 8. All were dumbo and three were hairless :D

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They are adorable. Are all of them capped? That sure is a big litter! {D My dumbo girl had babies at my store (returned by customer pregnant :mad: ) about 4 months ago. She had 8. All were dumbo and three were hairless :D
There are two litters actually, one had only 2 and the other 9. Most of them are capped and two have a forehead dot. Dad was mostly white and mom was capped. The mom of the 2 litter is a gorgeous black Berkshire Dumbo. ;) I wish I'd raised her, I would show her.

As for Ryan's comment, yeah dad is a big boy, seems they take after him. Some will be huge! :eek:

Snuggles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Those are the cutest!!! I don't know how you will ever let them go, except to imagine how much supplies will cost to maintain them all!!!

One day I came home from work and there was a very pregnant guinea pig in a box on my porch. For anyone that doesn't know, they are born with their eyes open, all their fur and teeth. She had four...SO CUTE! It was hard to give them away, but...

BEDDING + PELLET FOOD + VEGGIES + TOYS/CHEWS + VET BILLS = :eek: :eek: :eek:

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Cute! I have about 50 of those or so in my shed right now. Need to start feeding off before I get overrun :( They do make good pets, but mine are for slightly a different reason.