Baby ball pythons!

greensleeves

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I stopped in the pet store today while running some errands with hubby, and they had baby ball pythons on sale for $89.99 CAD. They were sooooo cute! Maybe one foot long - perfect cuddle size - and so alert and healthy looking.

Not that I would impulse buy a pet without doing proper research, but they had puppy dog eyes and kept climbing the glass as if to say "buy me, I want to make my home in your cleavage!" {D I didn't know snakes did that. Hee hee.

Too many darned animals entirely too close to winning my heart. I need my own zoo. ;P

Greensleeves

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
90 bucks for a baby normal ball is way too high. If you want one find a local breeder or go to a show as you can get them far cheaper than that.

Phil

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Ball Pythons

I just recently went to a show in White Plains , NY. They had babies that were feeding already for just 20.00 each. I should have picked up a couple. Ball ball pythons in CT are just over 65.00 each in stores.

greensleeves

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ChrisNCT said:
I just recently went to a show in White Plains , NY. They had babies that were feeding already for just 20.00 each. I should have picked up a couple. Ball ball pythons in CT are just over 65.00 each in stores.
$20? Holy crap that's cheap! :eek:

Greensleeves

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
greensleeves said:
$20? Holy crap that's cheap! :eek:

Greensleeves
$20 or even less is a common sight at reptile conventions.Some vendors will have a couple hundred of them in a big tank...I feel bad for them.

Jake