Baby Asian Forest Scorpion water?

HotSauceHysteria

Arachnopeon
Hey guys... I recently bought a Asian Forest scorpion from my local pet store as a custom order and I didn't know it would be a baby! So I have it in a 5 gallon tank and I was wondering how I can give it water without drowning it? My water dish is too deep for it to crawl out so I wanted to come to some experts as I can't really find much info online for caring for juvenile Asian Forests.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Hey guys... I recently bought a Asian Forest scorpion from my local pet store as a custom order and I didn't know it would be a baby! So I have it in a 5 gallon tank and I was wondering how I can give it water without drowning it? My water dish is too deep for it to crawl out so I wanted to come to some experts as I can't really find much info online for caring for juvenile Asian Forests.
Water bottle cap. When it gets larger upgrade it to souffle cups.

I have a trio of P. imperator that are 4i in size in a rubbermaid container. The kind you would use for spaghetti sauce or some such. I added a ton of air holes though.

There is nothing wrong with using a larger Enclosure per se but the issue with it is that feeding and maintenance are incredibly difficult.