Baby animals that are cute but become ugly adults

SpiritScale

Arachnopeon
Cute (pleasing, attractive, adorable...) is subjective at best.

Baby parrots? Adorable as all get out.
Rodents? Not until they get some fur...even then....so much snake food.
Reptiles? Cute as hell.
T's and scorpions? D'awww...so cute.
Primates and most mammals? Enh...sorta. Primates start and stay ugly as hell with a few notable exceptions. Other mammals are hit and miss. Canids/felines yeah most hoofed animals nope.
Humans? Do occasionally endearing things as infants and have teeny shoes. However, ugly as all get out 99% of the time and the fontanelle freaks me out. As adults? Enh. Hit or miss and if I was asexual to any degree it'd be miss all the time.

mmfh

Arachnobaron
Naked Mole Rats: So ugly (as babies and adults) they are down right cute!!!!

efmp1987

Arachnoknight
Humans. All of them are adorable as babies. But 95% of them grow up to be uglier than splattered spider turd :)

schmiggle

Arachnoking
Botflies arguably start out ugly but turn into lovely adults, to invert the question:

MantisGirl

Arachnosquire
Cute is totally subjective; when I got my first mantis (Ash) I remember telling my friends he was cute. (And he was, with those long antenna and triangular face and huge eyes).
I also remember them saying "Yeah..." In a humouring-her sort of voice.

schmiggle

Arachnoking
Cute is totally subjective; when I got my first mantis (Ash) I remember telling my friends he was cute. (And he was, with those long antenna and triangular face and huge eyes).
I also remember them saying "Yeah..." In a humouring-her sort of voice.
This has happened to me so many times. I call slugs, flatworms, leeches, and mushrooms cute in the right context, and I'm usually the only one who thinks so.

Leila

Arachnobaron
Orangutan babies are adorable, IMO; but the adults are kinda funky looking.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Bats

jumping spiders (just look at all the pictures people post of them on Instagram, all will see what I mean)

Connectimyrmex

Arachnopeon
In truth, humans are born "cute" and grow up to be ugly. To be even more truthful, humans are born ugly and stay ugly.

All animals are cute throughout their lives except for those weird mites that stretch to potworm lengths.

Also, I always thought of ant larvae as adorable, even though 99% of the people on this forum may think otherwise.