Babies!!!

jnite

Arachnopeon
My Giant Carolina Wolf Spider started developing an egg sac about 2 months ago. I had bought her at the end of August from a vendor at the show so had no idea it was a she or anything else. But anywhoo she developed the egg sac and they hatched(or whatever the proper term is) about a month ago. They finally have all dispersed from her back, I couldn't believe that it took a month for them to disperse!!!!! But I am very excited, but unfortunately haven't got any pictures on this comp.

Just had to share!!!!
:D {D

Spider-Spazz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My Giant Carolina Wolf Spider started developing an egg sac about 2 months ago. I had bought her at the end of August from a vendor at the show so had no idea it was a she or anything else. But anywhoo she developed the egg sac and they hatched(or whatever the proper term is) about a month ago. They finally have all dispersed from her back, I couldn't believe that it took a month for them to disperse!!!!! But I am very excited, but unfortunately haven't got any pictures on this comp.

Just had to share!!!!
:D {D
congratulations! don't you just love that feeling when the babies get that independence to leave! oh..maybe thats just me and my weird ways.. :) again, congrats!

jnite

Arachnopeon
This is my first ever spiderlings so it is very awesome, now hopefully I can keep the majority alive......

I just took the mom out tonight, and am starting to separate the babies, but they are soo hard to find in the substrate so I am waiting for them to go on the side of the jar.

alexmargaritis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This is my first ever spiderlings so it is very awesome, now hopefully I can keep the majority alive......

I just took the mom out tonight, and am starting to separate the babies, but they are soo hard to find in the substrate so I am waiting for them to go on the side of the jar.
you must be patient with these babies!