Babies on Mother’s Day

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wooosh, you scared me, I thought you were talking about human babies, those are scary haha. Imperator? I see 2 or 3 molted there.

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
I’m new to this. I don’t know what to do with them
Leave them alone and let them stay on mum's back. After their first molt they will climb down and wander a little then return to mum. Offer mum a "crushed feeder" after about a week, must be crushed or mum may mistake it for prey. You may loose a few to mum eating them, though they generally are good mums, don't worry if it happens. Keep disturbance down to a minimum and mum will provide all the moisture and nourishment for the young until they are wandering around, then feed pinhead crickets or similar sized feeders.You can separate from mum when you want, or leave them with mum for a while. Fill up the water dish every 3/4 days making sure there are small stones in the dish to prevent young from drowning, and leave the rest to mum.

Deneene Wilkerson

Arachnopeon
Leave them alone and let them stay on mum's back. After their first molt they will climb down and wander a little then return to mum. Offer mum a "crushed feeder" after about a week, must be crushed or mum may mistake it for prey. You may loose a few to mum eating them, though they generally are good mums, don't worry if it happens. Keep disturbance down to a minimum and mum will provide all the moisture and nourishment for the young until they are wandering around, then feed pinhead crickets or similar sized feeders.You can separate from mum when you want, or leave them with mum for a while. Fill up the water dish every 3/4 days making sure there are small stones in the dish to prevent young from drowning, and leave the rest to mum.
Thank you so much

Deneene Wilkerson

Arachnopeon
I do not need 11 Scorpions How can I get them good homes ?