1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B. Smithi feeding vid and redecoration pics

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by winwin, Apr 26, 2010.

1. winwin

winwin Arachnoknight

Advertisement
    My B. Smithi is constantly changing the way it's enclosure looks(maybe I suck at placing the water dish and hide.lol)

Before pic:
    [​IMG]
    After pic:
    [​IMG]

And there's a lot of different positions it did and it always uses the water dish as a toilet bowl, I think I'm gonna buy a miniature toilet bowl for my smithi.:}

Some feeding vids in my channel(cuz I don't know how to attach videos):
    http://www.youtube.com/user/kerwinsee

2. vaporsting

vaporsting Arachnopeon

Quite a smart fella you have there bud! ^ ^

3. winwin

winwin Arachnoknight

Thanks! He is a smart one. He likes to poop in the water dish though so I have to clean it when he does. And he constantly rolls his hide and water dish. Lol

He's a really fast and skillful hunter too! :D

4. CAK

CAK Arachnobaron

now winwin, that is funny!!!!! {D

I've seen some redecorating, but this is to a whole new level! smithi is sayin, "hmmm.. I'll just roll the couch over here... and put the.. Nahhhh, I'll put the sink over here and roll the couch over here! Ahhhh!!!!! Home Sweet Home."

Joe

5. Edd Eskimo

Edd Eskimo Arachnosquire

I like the way the water bowl is vertical...Its way more continent:D

6. winwin

winwin Arachnoknight

Yeah, and I constantly see my Smithi hugging the hide and getting on top and the hide would roll since the T is heavier, he does that for a few minutes before stopping. Lol

7. winwin

winwin Arachnoknight

I think you mean convenient, if so it is, easier to poop inside. Hahaha

8. splangy

splangy Arachnosquire

Dallas
    Unless he means that the bowl being vertical helps the T hold its bowels more easily. :) continent being the opposite of incontinent. {D