B. schroederi appreciation

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
I've had mine for a little over a month and it has quickly turned into one of my favorite tarantulas. It also seems like they get overlooked in the hobby even though they are rare. I decided it's time to give this species some recognition.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
I'm going to need more convincing then that if you want me to jump on the bandwagon. Post some pics, from what I hear these look a lot like G.pulchra.

JavaJacketOC

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Love schroederi, have been on the look out for slings for a while but no luck so far.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Slow growing terrestrial.. not for me.
That's too bad, you should give them a chance man. They are very rewarding to raise long term. Since you have other spiders to keep you busy, what's the big deal anyway, just their growth rates?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
That's too bad, you should give them a chance man. They are very rewarding to raise long term. Since you have other spiders to keep you busy, what's the big deal anyway, just their growth rates?
I don't have a ton of money to spend on spiders. I only buy the ones I really want.

Mainly, yeah. Just boring.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
If they got nearer the size of pulchra it would be awesome. But nice sp. none the less. I prefer them to a lot of Brachys even though they are probs smallest of the genus.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
I'm going to need more convincing then that if you want me to jump on the bandwagon. Post some pics, from what I hear these look a lot like G.pulchra.
Will do, it's nowhere near full grown at around 2" but she is starting to show some adult coloring (black abdomen) especially now after the fresh molt.

I already posted these on Instagram, but here are pictures of my female

image.jpeg

boina

Lady of the mites
I like them but them I'm collecting all black tarantulas. And mine was a whole 4" when she matured :p

Jmanbeing93

Arachnosquire
I can't believe some of these comments, this is the B.schroederi appreciation thread. That being said, black, small and slow growing? Sounds perfect for me.