B. klaasi molted twice without eating, still hiding

Mithricat

Arachnosquire
Good to hear that your T. is eating again, but you bought your T. from a reptile dealer? If I had to be honest, almost all reptile dealers are clueless on T.'s (no offense)
An exotics & feeders shop. I tried looking around for breeders before ordering but I could find none in my country (ordering online around the time of winter when I got my girl was unreliable because of the cold). One of the owners is a reptile guy and the other is more into arthropods. Fortunately they aren't clueless but knowing what I do now I'd go for someone in the hobby or a reputable breeder. (no offense taken)

Mithricat

Arachnosquire
UPDATE: She hid again but now I know the trick, I lifted the cork bark and threw a head-crushed lateralis on her. I got an amazing feeding response, she practically rolled with the roach in her fangs. Now she's eating and was doing some sort of weird circle dancing thing, which I searched and found is normal feeding behavior on some individuals (apparently laying silk).

Now it seems to me that @cold blood was right, apparently she finds her enclosure a little too big and that's why she's hiding but will take meals when they're practically thrown on her. I will give her a couple of days to digest and switch her to a smaller container.

I also fed my Nhandu chromatus which is housed in a smaller container. Unlike the Klaasi she is NOT shy about eating, she went after a roach her own size with a vengeance...