B. Jacksoni ?

Tim R.

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I went and picked up some new scorps today at a local shop and found these little guys. The owner said they came in with a shipment of S. maurus. He called the importer and they told him they must be usambara reds. I'm thinking B. Jacksoni, what do you guys think. My camera doesn't take the best pics...sorry.

Thanks for your help,

Tim

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Tim that the one Roy was going to get but they thought it was actng funny so they told Roy not to get it LOL so basically it was playing possum on them and now I am laughing at Roy because of this lol

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
Based on what I can see from the pics I'd agree with you and say it is a B.jacksoni... At $12 a piece I'd buy them all and hope for a gravid female...good bet if you get a female that is wild caught it will probably be gravid.

John
];')

Reitz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It's hard to tell with that genus. Honestly, the odds of it being B. jacksoni are about as good as the odds of it being B. something else. Looks like every jacksoni I've ever seen, but you can't really tell unless you get it professionally IDed

As for the price, if they've got more PM me!

Chris

Kaos

Arachnolord
Old Timer
That sure look's like B. Jacksoni to me. And also if they were collected in the usambara region, that's were mine were collected. Mine are correctly id'ed i belive.