B. jacksoni finally!

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
unless you have heart conditions or are allergic to bee stings id say slim to none

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've heard the sting is similar to a cobra bite.
All i have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHA to that above comment.

Sorry your scorpion has the spots :( I was reading something about treating them with vagisil on here earlier somewhere. Maybe it would be worth the experiment?
-Nate

mkieff

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've heard the sting is similar to a cobra bite.
Remember, just because a Scorp has a low LD50, does not mean it can kill a person. Lots of them have LD50s that are lower than most snakes. But remember, they do not inject as much venom as a snake byte does. Scorpions can control the amount of venom they release, and usually only release a small amount on the first sting.

But having said that, just be careful around scorps. Treat them with the respect they deserve. And just don't get tagged. Most people get tagged when they let their gaurd down (just read some of the sting reports on this board).

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
As long as the mycosis doesn't spread, I don't think I would worry too much about it. Just do not give it excessive amounts of humidity. Too be honest, it's probably better to be on the metasoma than anywhere else.