B hamorri escape (on my birthday?!)

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
I know you’ve probably already done this but have you looked when it’s dark at night? Sometimes a light can really help. Also the T might move under the cover of darkness.

PrimalxTyrantula

Arachnosquire
I've never had a breakout so I don't kno where I would start but the YouTuber petko from dark den lost a pokie... Those things hate light.. He searched for about a week and he found it eventually but it was right behind the enclosure. The best thing u can do is search each room from top to bottom. Keep in mind that they might go for dark places but it's clearly on the move. Here's to hoping u find it.

ShyDragoness

Arachnobaron
Have you checked the whole enclosure? Sifted through the substrate ect? I've know people who have lost Ts when they'd just burrowed and sealed themselves in

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
I know you’ve probably already done this but have you looked when it’s dark at night? Sometimes a light can really help. Also the T might move under the cover of darkness.
I have, yes. I’ll keep at it though.

Have you checked the whole enclosure? Sifted through the substrate ect? I've know people who have lost Ts when they'd just burrowed and sealed themselves in
I have, yeah. No luck :/

Have you left out hides and water? What are you doing with the kitties? When my snake would get loose, which was often, the cat was always the one who found her. Of course with something as fragile as a T., youd have to keep an eye on them. Sending good hopes your way...
I’ve let the cats do their thing because at this point, I have no idea what room she might be in and I can’t just throw them outside lol

Last edited by a moderator:

laservet

Arachnopeon
Something to try, I use it to find tiny spiders outdoors. In the dark room hold the butt end of a flashlight against your forehead and shine the light in the direction of your vision. Six of the eight eyes reflect light and the eye shine is quite bright as the light reflects back to you. Anything that is tiny and very shiny should be checked out.

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
Something to try, I use it to find tiny spiders outdoors. In the dark room hold the butt end of a flashlight against your forehead and shine the light in the direction of your vision. Six of the eight eyes reflect light and the eye shine is quite bright as the light reflects back to you. Anything that is tiny and very shiny should be checked out.
After reading the first two sentences I thought this was a joke! But thanks. I’ve scanned for eyes at night but not in that particular way.

SteveIDDQD

Arachnosquire
Still waiting for some happy news to this one (and still have fingers crossed)...

It's hard to believe a 5" stripy orange spider could completely vanish, but guess it's quite easy.

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
Still waiting for some happy news to this one (and still have fingers crossed)...

It's hard to believe a 5" stripy orange spider could completely vanish, but guess it's quite easy.
Thank you! But unfortunately she’s still missing. My mind is kind of blown tbh