B. Boehmei

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well I woke up this morning to find this big lady starting her egg sac. She was mated only a little over two months ago on 1-18-08, I think the odds of this being a dud are pretty high, but I guess I can hope for the best!

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm too busy staring at her legs to notice any egg-laying...:drool:

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
aww thats awesome! Good luck to you!
The male that had a date with my female wouldnt have a thing to do with her. She was actually lifting up for him and he would wander over... touch her legs, and wander off. I think he was just too old. He finally died. :(

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Just curious why you think it might be a dud... ?
The time frame between mating and sac laying was to short. Most of my good brachy sacs take 6-9 months to be produced, everyone that was done really early like this one was bad for one reason or another.

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Why would a short time period make you think they would be infertile? I would think that there would be less eggs but fertile in a short amount of time. But you have much much much more experience than me. Boy, i can't wait til my boy hooks out!

Tunedbeat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
That is a short time frame..
It's possible she might be getting ready for a molt. Though, I've never seen mine web up that much, though it is still a juvenile.

Good luck!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That is a short time frame..
It's possible she might be getting ready for a molt. Though, I've never seen mine web up that much, though it is still a juvenile.

Good luck!
Highly unlikely that it's a molt. She molted in early Jan 08....... she is 8". It's not a molt. But curiously enough she is not adding to the webbing anymore just sitting in the bowl. It's thicker then it was to start but that is it.

bluegootty

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hey ryan keep ur hopes up man..since u being getting lucky..who noes right?? u might get past this one as well..good luck man ;)

Snakeguybuffalo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
we've all got our fingers crossed for you man. and BTW, if this one is good, how many is that now for you this season? 40 or 50 sacs? lol, I know it's not that high, but those numbers aren't too far away for you are they...