B. Albo sling enclosure

TarantulaZP

Arachnopeon
image.jpg image.jpg Okay so I have two enclosures I've set up and one is the one that my B.Albo sling came in and the other is one I set up on my own which is better? I have them in the one I set up because the other one had barely any substrate so I added more. I still need to add a water dish but which should I stick with?

Attachments

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
The one it's in now. Mainly just because it allows for burrowing. Which I find Brachypelma inclined to do when young.

TarantulaZP

Arachnopeon
The one it's in now. Mainly just because it allows for burrowing. Which I find Brachypelma inclined to do when young.
That's what I was thinking! But I just wanted to make sure. They tried to burrow in the store one and poor thing just didn't have enough substrate to work with.

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
Yeah, definitely go with the one it's in now. If it wants to burrow (which you already said it does), give that baby room to burrow!

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
The second one pictured, it gives enough space for burrowing, and not an excessive amount of floor space, nice choice of enclosure, easy too open, nice striking distance, all in all the better of the two. If you can find something small enough I would provide a water dish as well. Is there any ventilation in the top, if not I would provide some, although if the top isn't tight then it should be fine.

TarantulaZP

Arachnopeon
The second one pictured, it gives enough space for burrowing, and not an excessive amount of floor space, nice choice of enclosure, easy too open, nice striking distance, all in all the better of the two. If you can find something small enough I would provide a water dish as well. Is there any ventilation in the top, if not I would provide some, although if the top isn't tight then it should be fine.
No ventilation on top but I can add some.

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
No ventilation on top but I can add some.
I missed the small holes in the side, they'll be fine pal, no need for any more, cross ventilation is more important than top ventilation, so you're good to go. Sorry I missed that, great job.