Awesome Find for Enclosure Today

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Hey fellow people! I was lucky and got this today for Free when searching in the pet store dumpster!!!!!!

The dimensions are LxWxH 48''x15''x14''
individually each one section measures 12''x15''x14''
Question- Do you think its possible to customize it to put tarantulas in it???
-I personally think its possible to house both terrestrial and arboreal tarantulas in these with some modifications. IMG_0156.JPG IMG_0160.JPG

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Hey fellow people! I was lucky and got this today for Free when searching in the pet store dumpster!!!!!!
All hail the old good Wimpy's (Popeye) philosohy :)

The dimensions are LxWxH 48''x15''x14''
individually each one section measures 12''x15''x14''
Question- Do you think its possible to customize it to put tarantulas in it???
I have enough reasons for say 'yes', even if I can't figure out well exactly the material those enclosures are made (glass, plastic?).

-I personally think its possible to house both terrestrial and arboreal tarantulas in these with some modifications. View attachment 267501 View attachment 267502
Viewed this way (from the pics) they look kinda 'arboreal' ones, but yes, they can be used for house terrestrial T's without issues (with mods and changing the position, of course).

Liquifin

Arachnoking
All hail the old good Wimpy's (Popeye) philosohy :)

I have enough reasons for say 'yes', even if I can't figure out well exactly the material those enclosures are made.

Viewed this way (from the pics) they look kinda 'arboreal' ones, but yes, they can be used for house terrestrial T's without issues (with mods and changing the position).
Yep it has plenty of space for both arboreal and terrestrial, the material is some Acrylic about 1/3''-1/4'' inch thick. Which I can drill some holes for vents and things. ;)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Most people that have done this report back here to tell us one neighbor ate another. Also, if you go this route, make sure lids open individually, or you'll get an escape most likely.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Most people that have done this report back here to tell us one neighbor ate another. Also, if you go this route, make sure lids open individually, or you'll get an escape most likely.
Thats the idea i'm going for at the moment with the seperate lids. I myself believe i'm experienced enough to pull this off for the enclosure ;)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thats the idea i'm going for at the moment with the seperate lids. I myself believe i'm experienced enough to pull this off for the enclosure ;)
That's what everyone else said too hahah..good luck!