Aw crap. :-(

whoami?

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Anyone know how to trap a scorpion?

When i take my emps out, I usually let them crawl around in my lap as I goof around on the internet. I don't pay too much attention to them because they're smart enough not to fall out of my chair.

Well, guess what? When I was letting one crawl around in my lap while I was goofing around on the internet, it fell out of my chair.

That would seem to be a stupid move, as that scorpion had no idea how high my chair was. But it wasn't THAT stupid of a move, because now it is gone and I can't find it.

I plugged up the door and am pretty certain that it can't get out of this room. But still, I really want to find it as soon as possible. Is there any way to draw a scorp out into the open, or do I just have to dig through every little piece of crap in the room until I find it?

whoami?

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Never mind.

I just found it.

Minor miracle considering how messy the room is.

The lesson? Scorpions are stupid. Never count on them being too smart to escape from you. And certainly never count on them being too smart to escape from you when you're handling them in a messy room. And if you do decide to handle your scorpion (or any arachnid, for that matter), watch it CONSTANTLY. Don't go screwing around on the intenet and count on it to not escape from you.

chau0046

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by whoami?
Never mind.

I just found it.

Minor miracle considering how messy the room is.

The lesson? Scorpions are stupid. Never count on them being too smart to escape from you. And certainly never count on them being too smart to escape from you when you're handling them in a messy room. And if you do decide to handle your scorpion (or any arachnid, for that matter), watch it CONSTANTLY. Don't go screwing around on the intenet and count on it to not escape from you.
Well if the scorpion got away from you.........who`s the stupid one? Just joking!=D =D =D

Mat

Neo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
How smart is it to realize that scorpions are stupid?

:eek: