Avicularia purpurea *squee*

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Heeeheee... They started molting in to 2i first thing yesterday morning. All but one are done. The 65th is taking her sweet time about it. :D Sorry no updated photos yet. They are with the owner of half of the sac right now since I've been in Texas.

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I didn't take any pre orders. I prefer not to have any spoken for until they are all healthy and ready to move on. :D

I like to keep marketplace things, in the marketplace. ;)

Stamper

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:clap: Congrats:clap:

They are all so cute, i just love slings:D

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thank you for your enthusiasum everybody! I'm still out of town... So I haven't even seen them in two weeks. I'll be back on Monday, so keep an eye out for them. ;)

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Pretty cool thread and nice pics, congrats:clap: It's good to see more of a good thing:)

dragontears

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've been a bad sitter...I didn't really take any pictures of them molting to second instar while they were here. These guys all molted in less than 2 days! My versicolor slings took so much longer than that. These guys are FAST too, even when they weren't fully dry they were running all over the place. They are really cute. Here are a couple pictures...sorry they aren't that great.

dragontears

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
All 65 are molted and separated into individual vials. Lori, all you have to do is come get your half...you're going to fall in love!

Arborealis

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
They are absolutely adorable.:drool: Are you going to be selling them anytime soon?

Corranthe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
They are so amazingly cute and fuzzy! I just want to cuddle with them, lol. Good pics, and good job to both the "parents". :)

GForce14063

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They r truly on my wishlist can't wait to aquire some for my collection.