Avicularia Avicularia

xalbinox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Is it bad to handle my A Avicularia if not how often can I handle her she seems to like walking hand to hand but doesn't like when i pet her is it bad to handle this T often?

xanderTluv

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
No T enjoys being handled! And certainly not pet! But if you want to handle your A. avic there's nothing wrong with that! I handle mine every now and then! They are real skittish and shy! And can even jump a short distance! Just remember that handling your T does stress it out to a degree, and if you handle it real often then more stress for the T!~
I hope this helps!

Aviculariinae

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Are you friggin kidding me? Please explain
Is also another form of defence use by avicularia sp,they shoot poop at you if they are nervous!Quite accurate sometimes!So dont stand with your mouth open!:D :) ;)

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
yep, they know exactly how to aim it too :D
Last fall I did 23 classroom presentations, and brought my A versicolor to many of them. He was quiite good at some point while I was walking around the classroom to show each student, picking one, aiming, and firing... it was always good for a laugh, or an 'EEEEWWWWWW'!!

xalbinox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A. Avicularia

thanx for the handling advive oh and by the way l learned about the projectite poop the first day i got her but she wasnt aiming for me she got my girl friend lol :eek:

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: A. Avicularia

Originally posted by xalbinox
thanx for the handling advive oh and by the way l learned about the projectite poop the first day i got her but she wasnt aiming for me she got my girl friend lol :eek:
=D