User Sillver's Tarantula Pictures

Sillver

Arachnosquire
Here's a picture of my Avicularia avicularia morphotype "azuraklaasi" sling. It's a little over 1/2" probably about 3/4". I cant believe how fuzzy it is

Attachments

Sillver

Arachnosquire
It just molted about a week ago. It's now about 3/4". I paid $5 for it at a expo a couple of months ago. I'm really liking the dwarf tarantulas. I dont know why I just do.

Attachments

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
I'm very fond of them too and have a number of species of dwarfs... including this one. Unfortunately, this species is extremely reclusive if given the chance. They are also very fast and skittish, although I have never seen any defensive behaviour from them.

Drizzliz

Arachnopeon
Interesting that it's missing that classic Avicularia avicularia red patterned abdomen! Maybe this "morphotype" could wind up being a different species once more taxonomic investigation is done?
Now I regret not getting one, hahaha... I was considering it, but no longer on Tarantula Canada's pricelist. :/

Sillver

Arachnosquire
Interesting that it's missing that classic Avicularia avicularia red patterned abdomen! Maybe this "morphotype" could wind up being a different species once more taxonomic investigation is done?
Now I regret not getting one, hahaha... I was considering it, but no longer on Tarantula Canada's pricelist. :/

Not sure if it's a different species or not and hopefully TC can get some more cause I also would be interested in getting 1 or 2 more.

Sillver

Arachnosquire
I decided to clean my C.elegans enclosure and replace the substrate today. Mainly because I haven't seen her in over 2 months and she hasn't eaten for about the same. I've had her for about 2 years now.

Attachments

Last edited: