1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Average price for...

Discussion in 'Scorpions' started by cashewman1, Apr 23, 2006.

1. cashewman1

cashewman1 Arachnobaron

WI
    Advertisement
    Whats the avg price for Hadogenes troglydytes and Hadrusus Arizoniez, sorry if thats mispelled.

Reason being I went down to this huge like flea market and there was a reptile stand with a scorp section. It had like 5 emps and 5 red claws, all for 10 bucks (All of them with less then an inch of substrate, infact none of them had the tank bottoms covered at all they were just straight out in the open no where to hidea either in mid day Talk about stress!) And then they had a flat rock and a desert hairy, Each for 15!!! Is this a good deal? Id like to swoop down and save em from this hell hole of theirs and put em in my collection. I kinda want to save some of the emps and red claws too but i just cant afford it:(

2. David Burns

David Burns Arachnoprince Old Timer

It would be a real good price for a H.trog. The problem is there are 18 species of flat rock scorps. How do you know it was a troglydytes? Probably a H.paudicens.

3. Ryan C.

Ryan C. Arachnoprince

15 each is a good price for H. arizonensis and H. troglodytes/paucidens. Usually they both go for 20-25 each. Go save them. :)

4. cashewman1

cashewman1 Arachnobaron

WI
    Hmm after looking at some photos it is looking mor elike a Paudicens, but o well. Im gonna have to save up some money to ge these suckers. Too bad the place is 45 minutes away :(

5. Ryan C.

Ryan C. Arachnoprince

Paucidens is usually a lot cheaper. H. troglodytes goes for like $30+ :(
    But both cool scorps in my opinion.

6. MEXICOYA415

MEXICOYA415 Arachnobaron

I usually see the H.A.'s go for about 20 to 25 bucks. I'd go get them as soon as possible.

7. azatrox

azatrox Arachnosquire

Hehe....

I can usually get Hadrurus for free, as I see 'em all the time at night while I'm road cruisin' desert roads! :)

8. quiz

quiz Arachnoprince

Next time, pick them up and think of me ;)

9. Scorpfanatic

Scorpfanatic Arachnoprince Old Timer

hei quiz.. i would save them from there! do wat you have to do.. :worship: