1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Austin S.

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Austin S., Mar 22, 2007.

1. Austin S.

Austin S. Arachnoprince Old Timer

Advertisement
    I've been dealing and selling and trading for several years now, such as the many Aphonopelma hentzi's I have sent out, and have not yet made a dealers review post. So here it is.

Austin

2. reptist

reptist Arachnobaron Old Timer

+++++++positive+++++++

I did a trade w/ Austin and think he did a great job in getting me my end in great shape, nice looking healthy too{even the w/c T's} I would trade w/ him again anytime, Thanks Austin talk to you again I'm sure, PEACE B.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dorcus

Dorcus Arachnosquire Old Timer

NJ
    Positive!

Just recieved a beautiful Female A. hentzi I had ordered from Austin. Though it was WC, I felt it was for a good cause (he's saving these from a field that's going to be destroyed). Transaction was very smooth, and the tarantula was well packed. Great T for an even better price! Will buy from Austin again in the future.
    Thanks,
    Kelvin

• Like Like x 1
  4. BlueFang

BlueFang Arachnopeon

SoCal
    Wonderful A.hentzis

I also received 3 WC A.hentzis from Austin today, two juvies and one mature female.
    They are beautiful, healthy and much bigger than I expected.
    It was very easy and fun to "do the deal".
    Austin is a great guy and I would definitely buy from him again.

Thanks, Austin !!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. pinkzebra

pinkzebra Arachnobaron

USA
    Rec'd a gorgeous A. hentzi juvie from Austin today. The packing was great, communication excellent, he shipped when he said he would. A really outstanding transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks Austin!

Jen

• Like Like x 1
  6. Natemass

Natemass Arachnolord

POSITIVE.

he even shipped the ts before i even shipped mine to him, awesome he waited till i was ready and my male and female came in a awesome packed box. couldnt ask for anything more from austin.

thanks man

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sparky

Sparky Arachnosquire

Positive All The Way!!

Thanks Austin for a job well done! :clap: My 3 hentzi's were well packed, shipped as promised and absolutely beautiful! I will do business with Austin anytime.

• Like Like x 1
  8. LHP

LHP Arachnosquire Old Timer

Positive!

Fantastic communication and great packing!

Lindsey

• Like Like x 1
  9. Akitayoji

Akitayoji Arachnosquire

********postitive**********

5-star service! Lotso communication and well-packed lil' honey of a hentzi :drool:

Here are pics of her if you are interested:

A. hentzi

• Like Like x 1
  10. Positive
    Very professional and nice. Great packaging. I'll even say that it was the easiest on line transaction I have had so far. Spiders were beautiful and seem to be in great health.

Thanx Austin!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Inverted

Inverted Guest

POSITIVE

I just received my A. hentzi's and they are all in perfect health. I am happy that I ordered from him and would do it again. Thanks for the great spiders.:clap:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sparky

Sparky Arachnosquire

Possitive!

I just received my second shipment of A. hentzi's from Austin, and again top notch spiders, service & communication. :clap: Thanks Austin, but I think I'm done now. {D

• Like Like x 1
  13. sntcruzan

sntcruzan Arachnoknight Old Timer

Austin's Dealings were fast,easy to communicate with and good sized T's,delivered on time.Will do future transactions.

• Like Like x 1
  14. JenNJay

JenNJay Arachnopeon

A. Henzi's

Austin was great to deal with and delivered the Henzi's with great packaging, was in touch during the whole process, and all were alive and well. We would not hesitate doing business with him again. *Please note that we should have posted this message awhile back and thought we did but apparently we missed it. Again though, Austin was great to deal with and we would recommend him to anyone. Thanks! JenNJay

• Like Like x 1
  15. wburke17

wburke17 Arachnosquire

SoCal
    Austin; hentzi's

I just completed a transaction for 4 hentzis. I must say communication was excellent, packaging was top notch, and the T's are in perfect health.. i'll do more trading/buying from Austin again... Thanks again. W

• Like Like x 1
  16. NrthCstInverts

NrthCstInverts Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive!!!

Austin is great to deal with.... very easy going and super understanding!! Did an excellent job packing and shipping my spiders, shipped on time when i was told they were shiped. Communication was excellent!! He has the feel of an experienced shipper/seller , would love to do more business in the future!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. HollyLS

HollyLS Arachnopeon

Thanks Austin!

Received my A. hentzi today. She's a GEM! Thank you so much Austin! I am very satisfied with my purchase! Will deal with again! :)

Holly

• Like Like x 1
  18. A++++!

I picked up Two Girls From Austin about 3 Weeks or so Ago and I couldnt Be happier with it, The communication is definatly a bonus and I would have to say Anyone who Adds a Bit of a Personal Touch to it Makes everything Better...I'll Post a pic up a bit later about what he did....Thanks Agan Man!~

• Like Like x 1
  19. ogershok

ogershok Arachnopeon

Kudos to Austin

I just received four A hentzi from Austin and they are beautiful, fat, heathy and were well packed. His communication during the transaction was excellent and he even sexed the two largest for me. I would deal with him again in a heartbeat! Thanks Austin!
    Dave Ogershok.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Taceas

Taceas Arachnodemon

POSITIVE

Bought 4 juvenile Aphonopelma hentzi from him and they were shipped out promptly and arrived very well packaged and in great shape. He even e-mailed to make sure they made it okay. Excellent seller. =)

• Like Like x 1