0.1 P. sazi

1.0 P. metallica having a hard time eating

Holothele sp "gold"

GBB's :)

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
shouldnt you be splitting those gbbs up any day now? :p
Haha, I didn't split the last batch up actually. They were kept together for a week after the molted. All went well, no casualties. I just have to make sure to keep them hydrated.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Some more additions.

Big 0.1 M. balfouri (natural light)

Flash

1.0 M. balfouri

0.1 B. Emilia

0.1 A. versicolor

0.1 E. pachypus

0.1 E. cyanognathus

And I wanted to share this with everyone. We just found out.

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Ah man! That's wonderful! Congrats man! I sure hope he/she is going to love Ts as much as you do one day :biggrin:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
I'll make sure of it!!!
Now-now dont force the poor guy lmaoo.. Id say nice snag or nice pick up... But.. I think this is the one can be taken wrong.. So how about

"Awesome! Congrats on the successfull pairing" and "well thats one MM who got the job done before passing" xD

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Now-now dont force the poor guy lmaoo.. Id say nice snag or nice pick up... But.. I think this is the one can be taken wrong.. So how about

"Awesome! Congrats on the successfull pairing" and "well thats one MM who got the job done before passing" xD
GAH HA!!! You just crack me up pyro!:laugh:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
ooh i came back to see if u had an update and did NOT see those Incie golds.. yea ima need a few of those buddy ;) lol still love that i made u speechless XD did you tell the old lady what i said?:p

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Congrats on the child underway! Soon you'll be real daddy not just "spider dad" - beware! Well, at least you had tons of training thus far - children are as unpredictable as tarantulas. Only pro: They don't kick off urticating bristles when agitated! :)

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
0.1 M. balfouri new tank

Settled in quite fast

0.1 P. sazi

0.1 A. diversipes

0.1 Avicularia sp. "Colombia"

0.1 T. ockerti

Few new arboreal set ups

1.0 M. balfouri freshly molted ;P

0.1 A. purpurea :D

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats!

I really miss my Blue-Fang. I can't wait to get another.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Congrats on the child underway! Soon you'll be real daddy not just "spider dad" - beware! Well, at least you had tons of training thus far - children are as unpredictable as tarantulas. Only pro: They don't kick off urticating bristles when agitated! :)
Bahahahaha or bare fangs? Haha wish i came up with something that geat hahaha. But ig he couldnt reply to either of our comments haha

Last edited:

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks man! Good thing too. Being as I get so irritated by hairs, I'd probably already be clipped. haha

Lol I didn't see his comment

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Thanks man! Good thing too. Being as I get so irritated by hairs, I'd probably already be clipped. haha

Lol I didn't see his comment
Lol oh so im just the awesome one? Or you're the lazy/blind one? Hahaha jkjk all love...kinda... Ok its a cruel love at most xD

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Lol oh so im just the awesome one? Or you're the lazy/blind one? Hahaha jkjk all love...kinda... Ok its a cruel love at most xD
Lol I am pretty lazy when it comes to replies. I'm working on it though I swear! :p Takes a lot out of me, just posting the pics, lol.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Lol I am pretty lazy when it comes to replies. I'm working on it though I swear! [emoji14] Takes a lot out of me, just posting the pics, lol.
Ahh man i know.. Iv had some pics on my d5300 for like a week and a half.. But i just cant find the ENERGY to plug it into the usb and transfer it to my phone.. And dont get me started on all the labeling and clicking on my screen WHEW im exhosted just thinkin about it ;) lmaoo

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ahh man i know.. Iv had some pics on my d5300 for like a week and a half.. But i just cant find the ENERGY to plug it into the usb and transfer it to my phone.. And dont get me started on all the labeling and clicking on my screen WHEW im exhosted just thinkin about it ;) lmaoo
Oh how I remember the days of doing that!! Now I just get within wifi range, click a button on my camera, and it uploads the pictures to my phone in a few seconds (depending on the amt. of pics). But still, downloading them into imgur.com and copying every link, typing, etc., still gets me lol.