User Austin S - Picture Thread

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Almost.. Close but not what i had in mind xD.. She looks like "she has a headache" type of get it over with.. Not quite what i had in mind.. But wow monster legs bro monster legs...

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Almost.. Close but not what i had in mind xD.. She looks like "she has a headache" type of get it over with.. Not quite what i had in mind.. But wow monster legs bro monster legs...
You are dirty minded.. lolololol

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
BIG lividum female

"Do not put me in that deli cup"

"Good luck getting me in here"

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Forgot to add this one, it loves to fly up tongs and kill you.

I was trying to coax it into that clear container and it decided to jet up my tongs, so I just dropped everything and took a deep breath lol.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Forgot to add this one, it loves to fly up tongs and kill you.

I was trying to coax it into that clear container and it decided to jet up my tongs, so I just dropped everything and took a deep breath lol.
Lol awe i wish i had an interesting T like that!

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
0.0.xxxx B. vagans

Little incubator

0.1 GBB (other female). Cannot see anything going on inside now :)

0.1 T ockerti freshly molted

Angel Minkov

Arachnobaron
Perhaps it is where your girl is in her molt, but she has a really interesting color. I don't think most look like that. You got more of a 'brown form".
Beautiful girl.
Better pics of her would be nice.
Poecilothria metallica turn black with age.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Maybe she turned black earlier from dealing with you, Austin. You know, like some people get white hair earlier ;)
Hey i can vouch for this one, i was a terrible child now my mum and grandma have gray in their hair..and im only 21 lmao

But yes we believe they go black with age.. But whis to say its not a mutation.. Kinda like how P. murinus comes in brown and we believe avics have color differences based off of local...

However it could be something elese.. A local guy has 1.4 P.Mets he refuses to breed because he got them all from the same clutch and 1.3 look just fine.. But 0.1 is brownish.. Almost no blue.. He does not breed them for fear of the dreaded H word... He could be right, but he could also just have a fm who has a rare gene... We shall never know till they die and get an "autopsy" i suppose.. And the girls are only 4" atm may have mature parts but def not done growing

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well sadly i had to take this girl out of her nest because i noticed mold all over the bottom where she was standing as well as a shroom growing in there. No place for this lady to drop an egg sac. But she has put on a LOAD of weight. :D