User Austin S - Picture Thread

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's not the correct information about breeding and getting P. Metallica to drop a sac. How many girl's do you have? And have they've successfully bred yet? Ialways use to get gravid P. Mets, but never snything else until recently. She was recently webbed in about a month. And i think the hide was too small, but now she's webbing herself in again.
Just one female and two males, one male is up for grabs. So what then, cool and dry? Then gradually raise it up and flood?

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'll be rehousing the P met tonight, as cleaning the tank, adding a large, round hollow cork bark, and fresh dry substrate ;) SO I'll have some nice pictures of her tonight or tomorrow.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So first up, the GBB and her little bed.
Her set up

And she moved everything under here

Female met

A few with no flash

Her set up. The piece of cork in the back is tilted back at a small angel. It also is wide at the top and becomes more narrow the further down you go.

DeTwan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Perhaps it is where your girl is in her molt, but she has a really interesting color. I don't think most look like that. You got more of a 'brown form".
Beautiful girl.
Better pics of her would be nice.

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
She was pure blue until this recent molt. She's pretty fresh, but super gravid. I can't because she's encased herself in web just like my P. Rufilata.

Austin that's a future sac. Congrats dude!

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
kinda cute met without the flash.. id of thought was a boy tbh o.0 but love the purple color..

lol that is the cleanest gbb cage iv ever seen.. did u recently rehouse her?

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
kinda cute met without the flash.. id of thought was a boy tbh o.0 but love the purple color..

lol that is the cleanest gbb cage iv ever seen.. did u recently rehouse her?
Just wish my camera would focus better when the flash is off. Kind of pointless to take a picture if it cannot focus! She has a lot of black. Just really like her because shes not your hardcore normal blue that you always see.

As for the GBB, yes. She was rehoused a few weeks ago. Started making home under all the logs, but moved over to the other "wetter" side of the tank.

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'd like to acquire some black morph P. metallica.

What camera Are You using? My note 4 has an amazing camera. I love it!

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'd like to acquire some black morph P. metallica.

What camera Are You using? My note 4 has an amazing camera. I love it!
I thought there aren't any black morph ones. I thought that they just get that dark with age.

I'd have to check when I get home. It is an expensive camera with a macro lens. Best part about this camera is, it uploads all the pictures onto my phone with one touch of a button.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
I thought there aren't any black morph ones. I thought that they just get that dark with age.

I'd have to check when I get home. It is an expensive camera with a macro lens. Best part about this camera is, it uploads all the pictures onto my phone with one touch of a button.
Lol worst thing is 20 mins of tinkering to focus to perfection? ;)

Last edited:

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've seen some young black morph P mets. My girl is seven inches and clearly not black lol. My girl looks nothing like yours. I'd love to buy some babies off of you if you get a sac. :)

Oh okay and I love technology!

Last edited:

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
1.0 P metallica hanging out

0.1 P metallica

0.1 Avicularia ssp "Peru purple" in need of a molt BAD

Her new home

And my favorite, the Big female Megaphobema mesomelas

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Gahi love your meso.. I seenyour pic of her last mating and was like i was woth fuzzys versi "yea i need her ina fedex box, preferably as soon as yesterday"

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
0.1 E. murinus

0.1 A. geniculata

0.1 P. irminia

Look who FINALLY molted out of that ugly brown skin :)
0.1 P. ultramarinus

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
0.1 P. muticus

0.1 S. calceatum

0.1 B. albiceps

0.1 T. stirmi

0.1 A. minatrix

1.0 A. minatrix

1.1 OBT

0.1 GBB

0.1 M. mesomelas

0.1 P. ultramarinus

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey Austin, how big is your S cal and is that a sac under your stirmi? She finally laid for you?