1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

ATK Aquatics - Hillsboro, OR

Discussion in 'Petstore Reviews' started by Entomancer, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Entomancer

Entomancer Arachnobaron

Advertisement
    No, they don't have any tarantulas; they arrived in October and have been working on becoming fully operational since then. I want them to succeed

I want them to succeed, so I'm posting here to try and "boost the signal". It would be great to have a decent independent aquarium shop in this part of town (Washington county, Oregon).

The store is run by the "PDX Fish Guy" of Portland, OR. He has a very good reputation, and when I walked into the new store today I was fairly impressed. He also does fish rescues, and has a number of larger fish in the (still developing, although nearly completed) store. He currently has a fairly wide range of freshwater animals and is working on setting up some tanks with marine animals, plus he has a coral frag tank set up now.

If anyone on arachnoboards lives in the area and keep fish or is interested in trying, give these guys a chance! We need better independent shops around here (the only good ones are in Portland or south of Portland).