1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

astraldisaster

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by JoeRossi, Apr 6, 2011.

1. JoeRossi

JoeRossi Arachnohumbled Old Timer

Advertisement
    Awesome Transaction!:clap:

Garance suggested that she ship first on our trade because this was her first trade and sending T's via shipment. I recieved them yesterday and the packing and care she took to make sure the T's and box were fully insulated, proper temperature, and good humidity was outstanding. I will gladly do more transactions in the future and appreciate her communication and love for the hobby as well.

Big Thumbs Up :D
    Joe

2. Smitty78

Smitty78 Arachnobaron

A++++

Garance had a group of T's that I could not refuse. We agreed on a time that I could pick them up locally. Upon seeing her collection all I could do is say WOW! She keeps her T's and enclosures in immaculate condition. This is the first of many future dealings I am sure. Although I cannot vouch for her shipping I would not hesitate to have her ship judging by the overall care and knowledge she provides for her T's. Joe Rossi has vouched for her shipping and I fully trust his instinct as I have 110% trust in Joe.

3. roaddog

roaddog Arachnoknight

I got a great mature male from astraldisaster. Packing was bulletproof and communication was awesome!!! I would not hesitate to conduct busines with her again!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

4. I just got my end of the trade and I couldnt be more happy. The communication and the packaging was perfect. I wouild do business again.

5. advan

advan oOOo Staff Member

100% Positive!

I received a MM on loan from Garance. Packing was excellent, communication has been great and her boy is in excellent health and a gentlemen. Don't hesitate doing business with her! Thanks again! We'll be in touch. :D

6. JayMadison

JayMadison Arachnosquire

POSITIVE

She was great, got a B. Emilia, great spider and packing job. I'd definitely do business in the future.

7. crazyeight

crazyeight Arachnopeon

LAX
    astraldisaster POSITIVE!!!

Astraldisaster / Garance
    I received a beautiful healthy GBB today along with a great looking OBT. Both are great looking T's and were professionally packaged. I could not be happier with the T's and the transaction. It was a pleasure doing business with Astraldisaster / Garance and I will be back for more in the near future.
    Highly recommended!!

8. xaniq

xaniq Arachnopeon

Positive!

All I can say is AWESOME. I received a couple T's from Garance that arrived in perfect condition. Her packaging was hands down the BEST I've ever seen, no way a T won't make the trip in there. Great communication. I definitely recommend her and hope to do business with her again.

-Shaun

9. kaydyn1512

kaydyn1512 Arachnobaron

Positive ++++

I thought I did this review 2 weeks ago but I obviously didn't :-/ I am so sorry Garance!!!

This trade couldn't have gone any better. I was thrilled to get my new MM A metallica and my female C elegans. They both got here, fat/helathy/happy and ready to go out on an adventure. They were packed perfectly. I hope to do business with her again in the future and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her anytime!!

Thanks so much Garance!

10. grizzle

grizzle Arachnopeon

I just received my new girl from Garance! She arrived this morning, fat and happy (as happy as T can look anyway). Garance was great throughout the shipping process. She was very accommodating and answered all my question promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to someone or to do business with her in the future. Thanks again Garance!

11. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

astraldisaster's new reviews can be found here.