Assassin bug enclosure ideas

Rhino1

Arachnobaron
Hey forum, looking for ideas on assassin bug enclosures either displays or more commercial style plastic tubs, jars etc, sensei google couldn't help me out and can't find much info elsewhere.
Our Australian assassins are good flyers once they get past the instar stage and was thinking tall arboreal style set ups.
Look forward to any input.
Regards

Rhino1

Arachnobaron
Also would love to see some pics of suitable housing and wasn't sure whether to post this in terrariums or other insect categories.
Yep

Rhino1

Arachnobaron
Hmm no ideas, I can hear the crickets chirping on this post ....... Or maybe it's just our cricket breeder boxes.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
I have got a display I can perhaps share later that houses my Platymeris sp. "Mombo". It has got spider plants and a pothos growing in it, and several layers of wood for ground cover.
By the way, how large are your assassins in the Land Down Under? Care to share some pictures?

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Rhino1

Arachnobaron
Hi @Athroverts, thanks, I will post a pick after work but only have instars atm, fully grown they would be 25-30mm or an inch or so.

Schledog

Arachnosquire
Can I see a picture of your Australian assassin bugs? I’ve never heard of them before.