Asian Forest scorpion

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hey, congrats on the scorpion!

some tips:
This genus can be quite sedentary, and stay in their hides all day, keep them HOT (35 degrees Celsius) and they get more active (and aggressive)

Looks like an adult! If you get more you can house them in a communal setup, its more entertaining

>> don't be tempted to keep lifting the hide to check on it, it'll never come out if you keep doing that

Robman91

Arachnopeon
It was only ever lifted for the picture.
Hey, congrats on the scorpion!

some tips:
This genus can be quite sedentary, and stay in their hides all day, keep them HOT (35 degrees Celsius) and they get more active (and aggressive)

Looks like an adult! If you get more you can house them in a communal setup, its more entertaining

>> don't be tempted to keep lifting the hide to check on it, it'll never come out if you keep doing that
only

Badgerfaction5

Arachnopeon
I’ve had mine for about 4 months and she was like that for weeks. Wouldn’t eat wouldn’t come out. Finally she got used to her new home and started eating and coming out every few days. Odd times though if she comes out it’s almost always very near 5pm or 11pm. Give it some time and try to avoid checking on it as much as you can. They feel you enter the room I think.