Arizona blonde question

tristan4033

Arachnoknight
I may also go with the deli cups, I'll check Walmart next time I go for a bigger size....any other options you may consider besides a deli cup

cold blood

Staff member
I may also go with the deli cups, I'll check Walmart next time I go for a bigger size....any other options you may consider besides a deli cup
Just about any place that sells food has deli cups....delis in grocery stores are a good place...generally they will give one or two to you for free IME.

tristan4033

Arachnoknight
There are a few other containers I've seen at Walmart but they are thick and may mess up when I drill ventilation in them

tristan4033

Arachnoknight
Hmmm these delicups have never been to small for a 2-2 3/4 inch juv. When or how long until you rehoused(I know every species is different of course)

cold blood

Staff member
I usually re house from the deli cup at 3", from there they go to a small KK and by about 4" they are generally in adult homes.

tristan4033

Arachnoknight
I could maybe use my old Kk for it but I'll need to find it, I kind of lost it lol

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
i dont know why you'd want a male.. females live longer and look better than their mature male counterparts.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
opportunities will arise to buy a female soon enough. dont waste your time and money.

tristan4033

Arachnoknight
Well what's so bad about a male, I personally like the way they look over the females and females are 50$ from ken

Jeff23

Arachnolord
If you don't mind that it will die in a few years (don't know the exact length of their lives) then it is okay.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
i dont know why you'd want a male.. females live longer and look better than their mature male counterparts.
That is often the case, but sometimes the males are much prettier in sexually dimorphic species such as Pamphobeteus sp. platyomma. The females are black and fairly plain-looking, while the males are bright purple with a neat pattern on the carapace.

(Unless you were specifically talking about the A. chalcodes, in which case you can ignore this message.)