1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Ariel

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Redneck, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Redneck

Redneck Arachnoprince

Advertisement
    Well.. I am happy to say I have received my T. gigas slings from Ariel today..

Both were very lively when I unpacked them..

The packing & communication were both top notch! She had them in a styrofoam box & she added a cool pack.. :)

Wouldnt have any problems buying/selling/trading with her again in the future.. :)

Thank again Ariel.. :D

2. madamwlf

madamwlf Arachnosquire

Completed a trade with Ariel and all went well. T. Gigas slings came in lively and beautiful. wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

3. Outstanding!!!!! Received in two T. gigas slings from Ariel. They arrived safe & sound, and were very well packed. Both specimens were active, alert, and healthy upon unpacking.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zXlLJ2aJnPM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zXlLJ2aJnPM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks again, Ariel!!!!!

:p

4. Positive!!

I received my two T. gigas slings and MM A. avic from Ariel very well packed, healthy, and happy! Communication and packing were perfect... she truly cares about her animals and the hobby, and is a pleasure to do business with!

5. HorrorPhD

HorrorPhD Arachnosquire

Just finished a trade with Ariel, and it was a very positive experience! We both just happened to have a spider the other was looking for, so it couldn't have worked out better. The spider I received was healthy and well cared for. I'm very pleased, and I highly recommend dealing with Ariel. She's the real deal. :)

Thanks again!
    Jen