1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question are we supposed to have to agree to the rules in the classified everytime?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting / Suggestions' started by codykrr, Aug 8, 2011.

1. codykrr

codykrr Arachnoking Old Timer

Advertisement
    every time I post in the classified's, it keeps making me re- agree to the rules. it has done this even when bumping a thread. Is it supposed to be like that?

2. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

It is not supposed to do it every time, but, we have made some changes here and there and reset them each time. (we've done it a couple of times since we came back up) Do me a favor and just post a test one in there now and see if it asks you to accept the rules again. Don't worry, we'll delete the test for you. :smile:

3. codykrr

codykrr Arachnoking Old Timer

I believe that may have been the problem then, because while it wouldnt let me post(due to the auto no premature bump feature) it didnt take me into the rules agreement section again. I would only experience this when going to make a post. Like I said you all resetting it might have been the cause of the issue. Thanks.