Are they dead

Hunter Randell

Arachnopeon
Well, there are ways that are very clearly wrong and yours definitely was.

You were just lucky. Not every tarantula will die in those conditions but many will.

Oh, stop arguing. The way you kept the slings was by itself entirely sufficient to kill them. Some may have survived but their chances weren't good. Change your husbandry and stop looking for excuses.
I really don’t understand how that was arguing, for the most part this was a very enlightening thread and made me feel more confident with my husbandry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
'Extreme Wisdom' moment :pompous:

Ventilation, the secret is ventilation: I will never cease to say this. Remeber the Alamo ventilation.

Now you can continue to give each other 'dislikes' :bored:

:kiss:

cold blood

Staff member
MOD NOTE

Personal attacks and bickering about ones perceptions will not be tolerated. Play nice or the thread will be closed. If you arent being helpful, dont post!

Thank you all for your future cooperation on this matter.

Hunter Randell

Arachnopeon
Sorry to those I bothered I just don’t take kindly to this type of situation. Anyways thank you everyone for the help I’m off to by a soddering iron to fix the enclosure ventilation and do a dry run befor I re purchase the slings. I saw a comment earlier about heat I use a space heater in a smaller storage room that houses all my ts and a few other pets. The room stays between 76 and 80 degrees.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Sorry to those I bothered I just don’t take kindly to this type of situation. Anyways thank you everyone for the help I’m off to by a soddering iron to fix the enclosure ventilation and do a dry run befor I re purchase the slings. I saw a comment earlier about heat I use a space heater in a smaller storage room that houses all my ts and a few other pets. The room stays between 76 and 80 degrees.
Remember, Hunter my man, ventilation is key. Always. Always :pompous:

Make 'treasure' of my words and you will be 'golden'.

It doesn't matter if inside the enclosure/s there's a "bone dry lover" P.murinus, C.cyaneopubescens etc or, for that matter, a Scolopendra subspinipes... ventilation. Ventilation. There's never a single valid reason for not provide ventilation.

Let's say together, and loud, this word: 'Ventilation!', and life would be better :)