[Warning] arborealTs (later discovered to be Fancis Massella AKA Frankie Dank)

Status
Not open for further replies.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
well i am truely sick to my stomach now...ugh! and to think i gave a good review. i now retract my statement! and im sorry there are honest people who got hurt based upon my review..i hope justice is served cold.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It's not your fault, cody. I'm sure it was part of the scam; do some good business with a few people to earn trust, then make up a huge story and sell expensive spiders that they don't own to scam big bucks.

I'm pulling for everyone who got hit.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
thanks joe, but i know that the ploy was like you said to get a few good reviews and hit em hard.

i still feel bad that i gave "whoever" a good review even when i sorta got dooped my self!

i wasnt "garunteed" a female but they said they were 90% sure.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I was actually talking to a couple friends of mine (fellow AB members who will remain nameless ;)) and I actually outlined what I felt was the strategy for this entire scam, prior to arborealTs last post.

It's sad how accurate I was, actually.

I'm not gonna post the 'basic' premise behind it, even if people already have it figured out, because I don't want to give people any ideas.

This whole situation is sad. Makes me think massmorels and Pat Kane all over again...

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
This whole situation is sad. Makes me think massmorels and Pat Kane all over again...
I agree, very sad situation...makes me think of Alex080 - same thing there. So, Cody, don't feel too bad...I left Alex great reviews from good transactions and then when he was more well known, he scammed everyone - just like these people did. Seems to be the way the scammers are working these days....sad.

PAUL BOLLINGER

Arachnopeon
you try to be nice :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL BOLLINGER
Quote:
Originally Posted by arborealTs
Quote:
Hello, I'd like to take all of your pokies for the asking prices...are they still available?
Thanks in advance,
Paul

hey,
thanks soooooo much you are really saving my ass here.

this is what i have left

0.3.0 P. rufilata 7"-8.5" MF 150 each
0.3.0 p. miranda 6.5" MF 150 each
0.5.0 p. ornata 7"-8" MF 100 each
0.5.0 p. fasciata 6" MF 100 each
0.3.0 p. subfusca 6" MF 225 each
0.6.0 p. regalis 6"-8" MF 50 each

I can do the rest for $2000 sound good... youre doing me a huge favor so i dont mind cutting you the price break...... i really didnt want to have to do that many individual shipments....

liz

Hi Liz,
I'm sorry to hear that youre going through a hard time, I'm glad I can offer some relief...Just so you know these girls are going into my permenant collection, I promise to give them my best care
2000 is that a shipped price? I can do a 2000 wire transfer to you via Western Union Money in Minutes, Or I can send you money orders...Just let me know your prefered method....Actually..I think we could do a Wal-mart money-gram...It's a money order that you can cash at any Wal-mart.

Thanks,
Paul

Quote:
if you could just send it to my address in the form of a money order that would most convenient for me...

heres my address... ill need yours too

elizabeth clevenger
171 olive street
new haven, ct 06511

and yes 2000 is the shipped price.....

thank you soooooo much and please treat them well
Quote:
thanks so much paul... i really appreciate all the help

much love
liz

Quote:
Great, I'll get the $ in the mail today you'll have it tomorrow. I hope your luck turns around.. Bug-chicks are few and far between...If you want to get back into the pokies, I'll give you offspring from these girls that you can raise up..wont cost you a thing

Nice to make your aquaintance, Elizabeth...

Be good,
Paul

My Info:
Paul Bollinger
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And here was the last message sent by whoever this isRe: Pokies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i told you to read the entire thread before making a decision.... im not trying to hurt anyone but you are entitled to your opinion

Quote:
I'm stopping Payment on the bank Money Orders...this is a small community and you are trying to take advantage of good folks....
Paul
:

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Note

Ok, here is the deal: the user arborealTs has been banned from the classified's section (just like Frankie Dank). If we ban them permanently, then they can not respond here, should they decide to actually make good on returning anyone's money.

The arborealTs account name came up as a match to the name: arachnobisco. BE WARNED if any of you have been contacted by that name. We have since deleted that user name off of the site permanently.

Their accounts are under STRICT monitoring and be assured that I will, personally, be very vigilant about it. I have zero tolerance for scammers, ZERO! :mad:

Debby

arborealTs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i promised gbu the same package as paul... i did... and that was wrong... but i WILL be sending out each package that i received payment for....

the TS are all real and i admit that i am an asshole for trying to squeeze an extra 400 out of gbu

after all the real packages are sent out i will shamefully bow my head and remove myself from arachnoboards

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
How about my $150 for that female B emilia that you never sent me?
Are you gonna sent me back a money order for $150???

Do yourself a favor and dont piss me off.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
i did try to scam a few people... i will however be sending out the 95% of those ts that i actually do have....

expect your packages when i promised guys, especially you paul

sorry gbu... i tried to take you for 400.... im sure you'll take me to court for it.... ill admit to it and we'll be done with it
It's a good thing your original post is quoted through Fran's post.

Everyone who sent money, I really suggest you stop payment.

arborealTs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
just answered your question...

i will definitely send your money to you...

i just sold like 3000 worth of spiders whether you guys beleive me or not... everyone will be receiving their spiders except GBU's second payment of 400 for 20 or so Ts

arborealTs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It's a good thing your original post is quoted through Fran's post.

Everyone who sent money, I really suggest you stop payment.
yes well thats because i decided to actually send everyones spiders instead of just walking away from the situation like a coward... im sure the court will be much more lenient on 400 dollars worth of fraud than 3000

and there may be one or two more 100 dollar or so transactions that are fraudulent also... but i did not do this as an enitre scam... i just got desperate and tried to squeeze a few hundred extra dollars out of the situation... and im sorry for taking advantage of those people....

i will handle the situation appropriately when i get home and see what is actually in my mailbox... i will send the spiders that i have... and i will return/not cash the checks for the ones that i dont have

then i will leave and never be heard from again....

im sorry for deceiving some of you for my own personal gain

Last edited:

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Everyone should cancel payment now, whether or not tarantulas are on their way. First, I'd be skeptical that anything will be sent. Second, even if these T's exist, I'd save my money to support someone that is not a known scammer.

Noexcuse4you

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
So ummm... how are you going to send me the 3 P. formosa's you owe me if someone else also bought them?

Noexcuse4you said:
OK, great! The money order will be in the mail tomorrow morning. I'll mail the address with the money order.

Kyle.

arborealTs said:
Noexcuse4you said:
I was wondering if you'd do $250 shipped for the 3 P. formosa's.

Kyle.
id really like 250 plus shipping but my main concern is getting these gals to a good home so 250 shipped is fine.....

if you want to do it heres my address
elizabeth clevenger
171 olive street
new haven ct

ill need your address too obviously

lmk
Good thing I never sent you a money order. Just wanted to see what would happen. I saw this scam from a mile away. ;P

arborealTs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It's a good thing that anyone can change what a quote says, because fran definitely changed some of my words around
see how that works?

i will make things right...
and then i will leave...
i know its hard, but have faith.

arborealTs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
So ummm... how are you going to send me the 3 P. formosa's you owe me if someone else also bought them?

Good thing I never sent you a money order. Just wanted to see what would happen. I saw this scam from a mile away. ;P
guess ill have 3 extra formosa to send to GBU as a gesture of good faith

not a bad start

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Note

Seeing as this is spinning out of control, as this is a warning thread, NOT a back and forth thread; I am locking it for now. If anyone has any new and pertinent information to add, like updates, then please send me a PM and I will unlock it at that time for you to post in it.

Debby

gbuenterprises

Arachnopeon
update

we have contacted the police department and the postal office and charges have been filed and there a case number if anyone would like to open a case with there police department and use ours as a refrance, also we encourage people have been ripped off to either contact us or come forward and contact there police department even if its a 10 dollar order a scammer have to be stopped some how or another.....

we have contacted the postal office and told them of what happen they will be filling mail fraud and also they would hold any letter that looks like checks and send them back to the senders .

it came to my attention that these people start doing this every 6months to a 1 year so we would like to put a stop to this ....

so lets get everyone to know of this and get people like that off our hobby.

MODS : when we talked to the police department they encouraged everyone to come on here and expose these people and contact your police department as will....
sam

Status
Not open for further replies.