[Warning] arborealTs (later discovered to be Fancis Massella AKA Frankie Dank)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just would like to ALL know about this conversation with Liz (arborealTs)
and she have a great review thread and most likely legit
One of the members contacted me and ask me to pick up whole group from her in person if he pays (in cash)
but when I tried to do so
I end up with this PM conversation
Anastasia said:
arborealTs said:
Anastasia said:
arborealTs said:
Anastasia said:
arborealTs said:
Anastasia said:
SEXED ADULTS
0.3.0 p. formosa 5-6.5" MF
0.3.0 p. rufilata 7"-9" MF
0.2.0 p. miranda 6.5" MF
0.4.0 p. ornata 7'-8" MF
0.1.0 p. pederseni 7" MF "GRAVID"
0.5.0 p. fasciata 6" MF
0.3.0 p. subfusca 6" MF
0.1.0 p. tigrinawesseli 7" MF
0.2.0 p. striata 6" MF
0.9.0 p. regalis 6"-8" MF
Selling all?
Anyway, Am sorry to hear
How much for All as a group?

you'd pretty much have to make me an offer..... im really reasonable with the situation that im in...

i would encourage you to re-read my ad before making an offer like this though... i will not be in connecticut for more than three hours or so to pack up all of my stuff and move. so payment would have to be in my mailbox by the 14th of november and i would overnight the whole lot on the same day i return... i unfortunately do not have the time to meet in person just so you know....

thanks a million
liz.
What type of payment would you like?

i dont have a credit card for paypal but a personal check or money order would be perfect...

btw i just sold 5 regalis and am about to update my advertisement... so take that into consideration when making your offer...

thank you sooooo much
liz
Liz,
I dont understand why can I just come with cash and get the spiders,
we live with in half hour from each other, CT is small enough
that could safe you time and money to pack and ship all those spiders
Anastasia
im actually doing pretty good selling them one by one.... when the time comes near.... we can work out a cheap deal for whats left.... sound good?
what really raised red flag
1. she totally refuse me to pick up in person and we live with 30 min distance maybe hour
(how easy that can be?, no need packing 33 adult poecs, ship them all over US, guarantee Live arrival, worry about DOA)
2. payment only via MO or check
3. Whole lot offered to purchase
AND as I said she may be perfectly legit
but just take a percussion with any direct pay

Thank you, Anastasia

Last edited by a moderator:

Newflvr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Pokies

My conversation with arborealT's via PM's is almost a duplicate of Anastasia's experience. Came across as pretty evasive talk for someone in need of money to set up a new house ( No pay-pal, no local pick-up, I will only be in town for 3 hrs then gone). If this is a legitimate situation I'll be the first in line to apologize. No this is not about the Frankie situation this is in response to a new ad.:confused:

arborealTs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i posted this same post in the other thread thats buzzing about me...

the problem with me meeting people in person is the fact that my mother threw me out and is pretty much giving me only enough time to get my things out of the house..... meaning all of the spiders have to be packed either way... i will not have time to wait around to meet anyone or drive anywhere when im only going to be around for several hours and the post office is right down the street from me..... the spiders will already be in vials and i already found a good friend that is willing to take whatever doesnt sell......

yeah its complicated... but so is my situation... either bear with me or dont i am not pushing anyone to buy anything from me at all, the spiders are simply for sale. and they will either sell or they will be given to a close friend that i just got into the hobby....

like i said... i want to stay in the hobby but selling some of these girls is the best way for me to get on my feet right now

i dont want to hurt anyone... if youre skeptical then just dont buy, sorry if i gave anyone a bad impression

liz

guys... im just getting out of the hobby temporarily and have a very short window between the time i arrive home and catch my flight

relax... if youre skeptical then dont buy anything.... im not out to hurt anyone but of course my ex put a pretty tough stigma on me to break....

oh well
best of luck to you all
believers and non believers alike

and thank you to the people who are helping me through this extremely tough time in my life

liz
Wasn't this email associated with Frankie Dank?

it was... but only because he set up his account on my computer and turned me on to message boards

thanks... liz

Last edited:

arborealTs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i do understand... but i am flying to california and will be sleeping on friends couches for a little while so there wont be an address for anyone to send my money to for possibly months.....

and im about to be broke and homeless so im sorry but that doesnt really work for me....

im willing to hear suggestions that anyone may have though

my only NECESSARY stipulation is that i receive payment before i return from vermont or else i wont be receiving the payment at all

anastasia, i really feel like youre slandering me because i wouldnt make the sale under your terms.......

i am going through one of the hardest times in my life right now and i have a very small window of being in connecticut to make these sales.... please dont make this harder for me because i cannot cater to your exact specifications and wishes

thanks again...
liz

Last edited:

arborealTs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
we'll see whats left by the 13th

btw i posted a link to this thread in my sales advertisement......

im kinda feeling like "if ana cant have them then she doesnt want anyone else to either"

i'd almost rather not sell any of them to her at this point for putting me in a position where i have to defend myself and havent done anything wrong at all

but what's ever left on the 13th ill send her a PM and we can work out a price

liz

Last edited:

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ana could have driven to wherever you and the T's are, pick them up and hand over cash. The reason this sounds so fishy is because you keep making excuses in spite of the fact that this would be the fastest, simplest, and least stressful way to sell all of your T's and get the money you need.

Refusing to use paypal (which can be disputed either with paypal or credit card company) + refusing to sell the T's in person + apparent connection with a known scammer. It's not hard to see why people are hesitant to spend such a hefty sum of money. I'm not saying you are trying to scam people, but you're not meeting people halfway on this.

arborealTs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
that definitely solves the problem...

i dont have a problem doing that...

we'll see whats left by the 13th

btw i posted a link to this thread in my sales advertisement......

but im kinda feeling like "if ana cant have them then she doesnt want anyone else to either"

i'd almost rather not sell any of them to her at this point for putting me in a position where i have to defend myself and havent done anything wrong at all

but what's ever left on the 13th ill send her a PM and we can work out a price

liz
Ana could have driven to wherever you and the T's are, pick them up and hand over cash. The reason this sounds so fishy is because you keep making excuses in spite of the fact that this would be the fastest, simplest, and least stressful way to sell all of your T's and get the money you need.

Refusing to use paypal (which can be disputed either with paypal or credit card company) + refusing to sell the T's in person + apparent connection with a known scammer. It's not hard to see why people are hesitant to spend such a hefty sum of money. I'm not saying you are trying to scam people, but you're not meeting people halfway on this.

did you not read the post directly above yours?....
i feel like i am being attacked and its really lame.... i can completely understand your concern... i guess if you dont understand that i have alot of things to do, and meeting someone somewhere for spiders when im going to spend about a half hour at the post office anyway just wont fit into my time schedule... i already agreed to let somebody meet her in person that i would let hold onto the ts untill it was convenient for them to meet her....

i completely feel like thats meeting her halfway...

i have to ship and pack a bunch of these gals anyway and go to the post office anyway since people already bought a bunch of them so it just doesnt fit into my schedule for that day... if she would be patient then she can definitely meet a friend of mine at their earliest convenience to buy the spiders for cash... but i dont know whats going to be left by then... so essentially we wouldnt be able to work out a deal untill i knew what i had left to sell her....

does this make sense to ANYbody?

and btw i dont "keep making up excuses" i just keep explaining why this wouldnt work and nobody is quite grasping the concept...

im really not worried... all of the spiders are going to good homes, AB members or not... just dont buy if you dont trust me... and soon everyone will be proven wrong...

thank you
liz

Last edited:

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Have you considered getting a paypal account?

would only take a day or so to have it set up. might not make people become more trusting of you, but it's a start, in my opinion.

you say you have a lot of stuff to do, and that is understandable. people have jobs, and lives outside of the tarantula/reptile hobby. that is completely normal.

what i do not understand, is that you are wanting to pack up all those tarantulas, and ship them out. packing up that many tarantulas in a careful and organized manner and making sure they are secured the right way would take you a while, a solid couple hours at least.
It would honestly take less time to just meet up with someone that is very close to you, plus you wouldn't run the risk of something dying in shipping transit and having to repay that person, which would require you going BACK to the Post Office to ship out another Money Order (because you don't have paypal).

Also, what do you plan to do with all the houses of the tarantulas? throw them away? keep them? if you plan on getting rid of them, wouldn't it be better to kill two birds with one stone and do a local meetup, that way you could not only get rid of the tarantulas, but their enclosures as well? there's another good way to save some time and effort.

It would benefit you, your spiders, and the buyer more if you just sold in person. That's why people are confused and a little scared to buy from you. Ok, enough jibber-jabber from me..

arborealTs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Have you considered getting a paypal account?

would only take a day or so to have it set up. might not make people become more trusting of you, but it's a start, in my opinion.

you say you have a lot of stuff to do, and that is understandable. people have jobs, and lives outside of the tarantula/reptile hobby. that is completely normal.

what i do not understand, is that you are wanting to pack up all those tarantulas, and ship them out. packing up that many tarantulas in a careful and organized manner and making sure they are secured the right way would take you a while, a solid couple hours at least.
It would honestly take less time to just meet up with someone that is very close to you, plus you wouldn't run the risk of something dying in shipping transit and having to repay that person, which would require you going BACK to the Post Office to ship out another Money Order (because you don't have paypal).

Also, what do you plan to do with all the houses of the tarantulas? throw them away? keep them? if you plan on getting rid of them, wouldn't it be better to kill two birds with one stone and do a local meetup, that way you could not only get rid of the tarantulas, but their enclosures as well? there's another good way to save some time and effort.

It would benefit you, your spiders, and the buyer more if you just sold in person. That's why people are confused and a little scared to buy from you. Ok, enough jibber-jabber from me..
i get your concern... ill probably set one up soon...

and the enclosures are going to fellow hobbyists......

and once again i will repeat

i already agreed to let somebody meet her in person that i would let hold onto the ts untill it was convenient for them to meet her....

i completely feel like thats meeting her halfway...

i have to ship and pack a bunch of these gals anyway and go to the post office anyway since people already bought a bunch of them so it just doesnt fit into my schedule for that day... if she would be patient then she can definitely meet a friend of mine at their earliest convenience to buy the spiders for cash... but i dont know whats going to be left by then... so essentially we wouldnt be able to work out a deal untill i knew what i had left to sell her....

gbuenterprises

Arachnopeon
Liz

will i guess im the guy who got the T's from her. and then i start reading this i was like what in the world lol....

about ten minutes into reading this a really good friend called me and asked me if i baught all the pokies from LIZ i told him yes then he told me that a friend of his already baught the same group from her ....

i asked my friend to give the guy my phone number and we talked i found out that we have baught the same group of pokies from LIZ........

now here is the thing if she have sold me and paul the same group of pokies im sure she sold them to other members so try to stop or cancel your checks or payments i already have done that and will be contacting ATF for internet and mail fraud " which is also federal crime"and give them all the information we have.

we have to find a way on letting everyone to know about this so they dont lose there money.

sam

here is one of my last messages to her before i found out about the FRAUD part of it

Re: hello liz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just to make sure

here is what im getting from you and here is what i am paying you
i sent you a check for 375 two days ago for

0.1.0 p. formosa 5-6.5" MF
0.1.0 p. miranda 6.5" MF
0.1.0 p. ornata 7'-8" MF
p. fasciata 6" MF

and now im sending you a check for 400 for

0.3.0 P. rufilata 7"-8.5"
0.3.0 p. miranda 6.5" MF
0.5.0 p. ornata 7"-8" MF
0.5.0 p. fasciata 6" MF
0.3.0 p. subfusca 6" MF
0.6.0 p. regalis 6"-8" MF

PAUL BOLLINGER

Arachnopeon
I think I've been dooped by this one...

Recieved a call from a friend this evening, and in conversation I mentioned a group of pokies I committed to purchasing from ArborealT's....I contacted the seller this morning and agreed on a price of 2000.00 shipped..I overnighted the Bank Money Orders to her Today...He responded that he knew someone that also purchased the same group of spiders from the same person . I have spoken with the other member that has sent money for this group of spiders..He confirms that he has sent money for the excact group of spiders...WARNING DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS MEMBER UNTIL THIS SITUATION IS RESOLVED!!!!

I have a feeling that this is a scam and along with the above information, I'm afraid that others may have been scamed as well..

Paul Bollinger
Bayou Surreal Inverts

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: hello liz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just to make sure

here is what im getting from you and here is what i am paying you
i sent you a check for 375 two days ago for

0.1.0 p. formosa 5-6.5" MF
0.1.0 p. miranda 6.5" MF
0.1.0 p. ornata 7'-8" MF
p. fasciata 6" MF

and now im sending you a check for 400 for

0.3.0 P. rufilata 7"-8.5"
0.3.0 p. miranda 6.5" MF
0.5.0 p. ornata 7"-8" MF
0.5.0 p. fasciata 6" MF
0.3.0 p. subfusca 6" MF
0.6.0 p. regalis 6"-8" MF

Hey man,

those prices should have been a huge red flag... there's no way anyone in their right mind would've sold 3 adult female P subfusca for 400 bucks, let alone the whole group! too bad you didn't run across this thread before-hand :(

Dan

arborealTs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i did try to scam a few people... i will however be sending out the 95% of those ts that i actually do have....

expect your packages when i promised guys, especially you paul

sorry gbu... i tried to take you for 400.... im sure you'll take me to court for it.... ill admit to it and we'll be done with it

Last edited:

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Recieved a call from a friend this evening, and in conversation I mentioned a group of pokies I committed to purchasing from ArborealT's....I contacted the seller this morning and agreed on a price of 2000.00 shipped..I overnighted the Bank Money Orders to her Today...He responded that he knew someone that also purchased the same group of spiders from the same person . I have spoken with the other member that has sent money for this group of spiders..He confirms that he has sent money for the excact group of spiders...WARNING DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS MEMBER UNTIL THIS SITUATION IS RESOLVED!!!!

I have a feeling that this is a scam and along with the above information, I'm afraid that others may have been scamed as well..

Paul Bollinger
Bayou Surreal Inverts
Paul,
is there anyway to put stop on that Bank MO?
Am sorry you didnt see my warning earlier
Looks like 'liz' is a bit asset with me to spoil her scam plans
I didnt even plan to buy of her/him anything
it was so shady from the beginning I just had to investigate and put up a warning
Please post us with your progress of recovering funds
Anastasia

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
its also identity fraud.... i tried to take advantage of a good group of people and im sure i will get whats coming to me.... this has been frankie dank all along and has nothing to do with elizabeth clevenger... she was an unsuspecting party who was going to unknowingly cash these checks as a favor to me... frankie dank.........

i will bow my head in shame and remove myself from the community....

i have not received any payment yet and will not attempt to cash any of the payments that have been sent...

im sure i will do jail time for this whole incident but i guess i deserve it....

frankie dank

I just cant believe what im reading..but at the same time, I do expect this behavior from certain people.

For what its worth, this could be Liz acting like is Frankie Dank to get away with all this,since seems like they dont get along anymore...

...Or who knows,or maybe is the same person, and thats about it.

This is the last thing im gonna say about this:

Frankie and Liz, I really hope you have enjoyed my $150 that you guys stole from me. I dont care anymore, I really pity you guys.
Theres crazy people out there. If you guys are really lucky, the best of your problems is gonna be jail.

Last edited:

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ok so im a bit confused here! so i did unintintional buisness with a freaking scammer!:mad:

ok i have done wrote my review for whoever...but i need this clarified!

i had sent 7 C. vittatus scorps to "liz" for a 4 inch FEMALE ornata which is male:liar:

and i shipped to this adress.

171 olive st.
new haven ,ct

what i want to know is. was this the same adress used for the "franky dank" scams?

gbuenterprises

Arachnopeon
yes the address is the same

that is the same address which at least we know when i call the cops ill be sending to the right address.
sam

Status
Not open for further replies.