Arachnoporium??????

David Richards

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have been trying to get hold of you for a week. Your pm box is full and I need to order from you. Please empty your box!!!! PM me please:D
thanks dave

David Richards

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Anybody home????

I see people posting great reviews as recently as today, but I can't get hold of you no matter what I try????? Please respond if you read this. Just want to buy a T. dave

David Richards

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Tried it weeks ago

I tried calling and leaving messages through the email and message through his web site. I don't get it. He shows up on the board regularly since my original posts. Just want to do some business. Oh well.

Arachnoporium

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm alive

Hey Dave - I have always been reachable by my email arachnoporium@comcast.net - I have been away on a ski trip and I have updated the phone number on my site. The phone is non-stop and it is best to email and give me your #. Sorry for the abduction - a man has got to get away sometimes.

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
the same

also have given up trying to reach jason.have tried for months now.doesn't return calls or pm's at all.
andy

David Richards

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Contact

We have been connected! My emails are not making it through but he is working on figuring it out. Great contact through the PM box. Thanks