User Arachnophobphile's Tarantula Pictures

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel
Pseudhapalopus sp blue

Photos taken today.
You would have more success taking a crisp non-blurry photo of bigfoot in the woods than even getting one photo of my Pseudhapalopus sp blue at all. Skittish doesn't even begin to cover this. Fossorial???? Haaa try hidden hermit making an appearance 2 and if lucky 3 times a year.

Mine has been in my care approaching 4 years next month from instar 2. It is a little over 2 inches and back in November molted and sporting full adult colors.

Clear photo with no light. Photo is deceiving it's not tan. In person it's a very whitish-blue on the legs, carapace and part of the abdomen. The dark blue spot on the abdomen is literally a sapphire-blue, it's stunning.
20240118_110207.jpg

This photo is blurry as it started to move for it's burrow, I barely got this snapped before it vanished. I used a small flashlight on the lowest setting to show off mostly it's abdomen, simply stunning.
20240118_110301.jpg

This T is the sole one that taught me patience which I was low on. I can definitely say it was well worth the wait.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The whole genus is Slow slow slow growing.
In fact it’s one of the slowest growing according to a well known breeder here. I asked.

Last edited: