1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Arachnokid 93

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Hellion299, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Hellion299

Hellion299 Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    POSITIVE!! Quick payment!! Great communication!! Would deal with again!!

2. sharpfang

sharpfang Arachnoangel

Arachnokid93 - Drayton Dupree

I'd like to say that Drayton, is a pleasure to speak with. Our negotiations for a Valuable trade went smoothly, and he is quite knowledgeable in tarantula keeping. I will deffinately attempt to do trades & purchases w/ him, in the Future. No arachnokidding bout' it, an Overall Positive experience.
    TY Drayton.

;) - Jason

3. DDaake

DDaake Arachnobaron

+++POSITIVE+++:D

Just did a trade with Drayton. His packing was great the T's came healthy and beautiful. I couldn't be happier with the ease of our trade. I will be looking forward to our next transaction.

Thx Drayton,

Dustin

4. tiger cowboy

tiger cowboy Arachnopeon

Got my part of a trade with Drayton today. Everything went well and I am completely satisfied. Positive!

5. roaddog

roaddog Arachnoknight

Great Trade

Got a MM P. irminia from Drayton. The male was not even out of the box for 5 minutes and he got a good insertion his first try!

Easy trade transaction. Great specimen and fast shipping.

Very positive review!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

6. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Arachnokid 93's new reviews can be found here.