User arachnodad's Tarantula Pictures

MES

Arachnosquire
So pretty! I have a 4" female G. pulchripes that I raised from a 1/2" sling, I love this species. How big is yours? It looks pretty small!

arachnodad93

Arachnosquire
Omg, I know I love "Her"!!!!! (I'm not sure if it's he or she quite yet, I think it's she). But I think she's about an inch and a half to 2 inches??? I've had her for about 4 months and I think had been through a couple molts prior.

MES

Arachnosquire
Omg, I know I love "Her"!!!!! (I'm not sure if it's he or she quite yet, I think it's she). But I think she's about an inch and a half to 2 inches??? I've had her for about 4 months and I think had been through a couple molts prior.
That's awesome! I can't wait until my girl matures, and I hope yours grows fast!

MES

Arachnosquire

arachnodad93

Arachnosquire
That's awesome! I can't wait until my girl matures, and I hope yours grows fast!
lol yeah, but I don't want growing up too fast :p, but I am supper excited to see her become a super spider.;)

arachnodad93

Arachnosquire
Love these :happy:, Here's a pic of my freshly molted girl. I hope you enjoy yours too. :D:D But I would give yours a smaller enclosure, just to safe.
Really??? lol idk she seems to appreciate it so far, and doesn't have any trouble finding food and LOOOOVES digging around.