Problem Arachnoboards FaceBook Group

MissyMaguire

Arachnopeon
Just a quick question.......

I sent a Join Request to the Arachnoboards FaceBook group TWICE.

Do you guys know who runs it? Both times it must have been deleted.
I'm none too happy. Nobody sent me a PM letting me know why it was
deleted or what not.

I just wondered

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
@MissyMaguire, that would be us. There is any number of reasons that your request on facebook may have been denied. Please join again and post the name here that you joined with there and we'll approve your request.

lunarae

Arachnobaron
I've had this same issue. I've tried joining 3 times now. lol. Rae Conley is the name.

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Please note that we get many, many MANY constant requests to join the facebook group every day, and want to check each profile to make sure they're legit (we get a lot of fake spam accounts).
Generally speaking, if you have a sparse profile with no indication of an interest in spider/tarantulas/exotics, are suspiciously part of a large number of unrelated groups, have nothing but smoking hot girls as your profile pics and posts, or [insert red flag here], then your request will most likely be removed. Another reason for the delay would simply be that we are too busy to tackle that list, or are really behind.
Sorry.
The best course of action would be to message an admin on the facebook group (you can see a list of us on the pinned post in group), and let us know.

ErinM31

Arachnogoddess
Arachnosupporter
Hi, just letting you know that I submitted a join request with my Facebook account -- Erin Munkacsy. Check out my Vivaria album for proof of my spider love! ;)

EDIT: Thank you! :D

Last edited: